[Serie A] Cesena 0-1 JUVENTUS (25th-Apr-2012) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vucinic

• Borriello

Results are only viewable after voting.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
He does, but I actually think that the super-sub role suits him better. There's no denying the fact that he's 37 and that he won't last for 90 minutes. Rather than "spend him" on the first half, better to let the first string of players tire the opposition out first, and then Conte can introduce Ale for the remaining 20-30 minutes or so. It seems to work very well.
Totally agree with this kind of opinions.. del piero should be a super sub.. cause i believe if he starts he won't be as effective and if u need some one in the final moments you won't find someone help you except for borillo :D
KEEP IT LIKE THIS. but i can go for matri and quag.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Alex is perfect coming on when the Juve machine has worn the opposition down. No need to change anything other than bringing him on earlier on and much, much more frequently.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Start quags and Matri (prety sure dp will never start unless copa)... but bring alex on at minute 55 or so and let the fuck fest begin.

We have to win this, 0 excuses

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Buffon
Licht-Barzagli-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
Pepe-Matri-Del Piero​
Agreed.

And we should watch out for yelow cards, many of our players are one booking from suspension (we play Roma after this one).

It's not easy to play against these minnows that don't have anything to fight for. We must score early and brake their confidence.

Cesena hasn't lost in four games, by their standards that is a huge achivement. They don't seem to give up easily.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #36
    And I`m not sure Milan will drop any more points this season
    Milan play Genoa no? If so, then I see them suffering. Genoa will have to play the game of their lives. They're only 2points away from relegation. Even a draw with Milan might put them at risk.

Imagine Genoa in Serie b after mocking Sampdoria last year :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)