[SERIE A] Catania 1-2 JUVENTUS (02/8/09) (7 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
omg thank god for that much overdue win in normal time. This is a LUCKY LUCKY win and in no way does ranieri deserve the cradit and he is not a 'genius' for bringing on poulsen. Props to the players for fighting until the end with 10 men

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can't believe we didn't lose. Thank god for the 3 pts! Catania defender 23 completely missed that clearance! Thankfully we were there to put the ball in goal.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
we won scottazzurri (welcome to juventuz) but...we are juve, we ain't inter....it was pure luck that from 2 meters the referee didn't see that handball and the presence of poulsen there after a fumbling intervention of a catania player...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Buffon-5.5

Grygera-5
Legro-5.5
Mellberg-5
Molinaro-5

Camo-6.5
Sissoko-6
Tiago-6
Nedved-5.5

Amauri-6
Iaquinta- 0

Marchionni-4.5
Poulsen-6

We lacked something and we sucked pretty much.We missed that one player a lot and we also robbed Catania.

Anyway,we were lucky and got our 3 points.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Good or acceptable performances from:

Buffon
Tiago
Camoranesi
Amauri
Nedved
Sissoko
Poulsen
How the heck was Nedveds acceptable? Far from it, those others are apt, because they either were decent, or vital (Gigi, Poulsens goal). But if you want to add another player instead of them, and not Nedved, Molinaro is more worthy, because even if he was so so, its embarrassing that he continues to be one of our better defenders...

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
Stupid first yellow for vinny taking his jersey off, i can understand his joy after the frustrating season he has had. But for me the second is not a yellow card he made a genuine attempt to win the ball he was a bit late but not high or dangerous and the was not much contact. It was a typical strikers tackle. his first foul of the game.

i know vinny has to be more careful when already booked especially when his adrenaline is high but for me the ref has to use common sense as i said it was not a bad tackle and the game as a spectical is spoiled from that point on, plus the ref let far worse tackles go unpuinshed with cards.

My stream died for a bit in the second half did camo suffer another injury?

nedved no longer has the pace to play on the wing but i think he could do a job centre midfield or even fullback. as he is calm and can actually control and pass the ball!

Tiago was ok good to have him back, hopefully we have the jitters out of our system and can start to regain november and december form just in time for chelsea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)