[SERIE A] Catania 1-2 JUVENTUS (02/8/09) (9 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Lol, look at this.
On the two matches against Catania this season (in serie A and in Coppa) we had 40 shots on their goal (19 on target), while they had 9 shots (5 on target)

We played our best matches exactly against this team, but we really struggled to score.

Giovinco and Del Piero worked perfectly on these matches. I know some players need rest and all, but if Gio-DP worked so well, then why change it?
they are the sort of players that can drag defenders around and run them into the ground by running tirelessly round them. I'm not sure trez-amauri can do this

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What are you talking about? Vinman clearly pointed out that we played horrible that night where it ended 1-1.
Lol, seriously, we played very well on that match. Even the greatest critics of this Juve didn't criticize our team on that match because what happened that night was bad luck and nothing else.
But what was happening on the next match against Sampdoria.......

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
We had better take advantage of Milan's slip up, but more importantly, we can't afford to have merda Inter go too far ahead at this stage of the season...

P.S Why is it only against the small teams that Zlatan seems to perform?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
no they are showing 3 serie A matches including ours
Yea i see the little red camera indicating there is a live-stream, however when you click it.. and browse through the actual sports/games for today there's only roma-genoa listed. :shifty:

I do hope ur right and it appears in a sec tho. :flag3:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)