[SERIE A] Catania 1-2 JUVENTUS (02/8/09) (8 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yea i see the little red camera indicating there is a live-stream, however when you click it.. and browse through the actual sports/games for today there's only roma-genoa listed. :shifty:

I do hope ur right and it appears in a sec tho. :flag3:
Hmmm, i get smthg else. I see that there is a live stream for 3 matches and a little red camera for these 3 serie A matches, but when i click on live streaming i get only Catania-Juve listed. (while you get only Roma-Genoa listed).

Strange

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Phew! I don't know how the fuck we managed to pull through this week, but we did.
After playing 120+ mins on Wed, and 80 mins with one man down today - maximum result.

We played like shit, but I have a feeling we're gonna do better, it was vital that we pulled through this week somehow and we did.

Forza Juve!

My MOTH is Buffon.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Pure luck. I don't understand Ranieri's tactics and the fact that Poulsen scored was just luck. It doesn't excuse the rest of the game where the ball was in our half the whole time. I also don't understand why Nedved starts and plays the whole 90 minutes, when Giovinco gets no chance at all. I'm getting pretty tired of this lack of motivation and using subs in the last ten minutes, hoping we get lucky and score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)