[SERIE A] Catania 1-2 JUVENTUS (02/8/09) (7 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I never commented on whether it was justified.

There is only so many times you can say 'Marchionni can't cross for shit', though.
So even though the person may have not stated their opinion yet, they should shut up just because it's been said before?

Gotta love subliminal censorship.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Buffon

Grygera - Mellberg - Legrottaglie - Molinaro

Camoranesi (?) - Sissoko - Tiago - Nedved

Amauri - Del Piero (C)​

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Then one could say you shouldn't read juve red's complaints either, is that not right? ;)
Everybody is welcome to discuss the team. I just don't like this subliminal censorship going around, trying to get people to stop criticizing a few individuals of the team. :hug:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Eℓvin;1892382 said:
Buffon

Grygera - Mellberg - Legrottaglie - Molinaro

Camoranesi (?) - Sissoko - Tiago - Nedved

Amauri - Del Piero (C)​
Switch Camo-Marchionni(fitness really),And Gio with Nedved.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Depends on the people and the country. In Italy 13 is considered a lucky number, whereas in Belgium there are teams that don't hand out shirts with that number.
I for one find it all to be bullshit. Are you honestly telling me, you believe there are certain numbers that are unlucky?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Then one could say you shouldn't read juve red's complaints either, is that not right? ;)
It's well established that people shouldn't listen to me.

Everybody is welcome to discuss the team. I just don't like this subliminal censorship going around, trying to get people to stop criticizing a few individuals of the team. :hug:
Criticism starts to lose effect when it is said to often. You just become immune to it when it is very repetitive.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Who would you rather play there then Andy?
That's how we should play tomorrow

Buffon
Grygera Mellberg Legro Molinaro
Sissoko Tiago Poulsen
Giovinco
Amauri Trezeguet​

And Alex sidelined only because he played 120 just on Wednesday.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Who would you rather play there then Andy?
Nobody, because we shouldn't even be fielding this formation.

Funny thing is, people complain about changing the system when we don't have the players for it anyway, citing that we need the straight 4-4-2 because Molinaro and Grygera are terrible, yet they defend playing them all the time. All this commotion of whether or not we should sign Diego is based on the fact we have terrible fullbacks, yet people complacently praise Molinaro when he makes a good cross and are afraid to ask for another player back there.

It's all rubbish and hypocrisy. We use a system that we shouldn't be using right now just because of two positions on the pitch. It's absurd really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)