[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 2-3 JUVENTUS [April 28th 2018] (16 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Cuadrado

• Dybala

• Higuain

• D. Costa

• Buffon

• Bernardeschi

• Matuidi

• Alex Sandro

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Napoli will win all the remaining matches, you can bet your house on it. They will lose on purpose. Remember Lazio vs Inter match where Lazio fans were rooting for Inter so Roma dont win title. Fiorentina and Torino will do the same to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Napoli will win all the remaining matches, you can bet your house on it. They will lose on purpose. Remember Lazio vs Inter match where Lazio fans were rooting for Inter so Roma dont win title. Fiorentina and Torino will do the same to us.

Time will tell. I still think that Fiorentina wont bend over. Same goes for Sampdoria, they are both fighting for EL spot. Fiorentina have a chance to make it if they get as much points as they can.

+ i think that the effort that napoli did yesterday will have it's consequences in the comming games.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

You probably should've mentioned how that Lazio Inter match turned out.
Conspiracy aside Napoli will play Fiorentina, Torino, Samp and Crotone. Torino is not really fighting for anything and Samp is in a terrible form. The only 2 teams that have half a motivation against them are Fiorentina and Crotone. there's a good chance that Crotone already have avoided relegation by last match day so that leaves Fiorentina, which is next week after this huge motivation booster of a week.
I'm usually hesitant in making predictions, but in this case I think we've lost the Scudetto.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006

Buffon

Howedes - Rugani - Benatia - sandro

Cuadrado - Pjanic - Bentacur - Costa

------------ Dybala - Mandzukic

Play with to central midfieldes actually able to pass the ball. Its to easy to shut down Pjanic, knowing matuidi and Khedira are useless in possesion.

Most important : bench Higuain! He is so out of shape its almost embarassing. And let Dybala play forward! He is getting destroyed by all that defensive work.

And Come on allegri. Play for a win, if we loose atleast we lost knowing we tried, and not Because of pussy tactics!

Play with that mentality we Saw in Madrid! Attack!

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Exactly. Thats the kind of lineup I have been screaming for the past couple of games. Not sure if Pjanic should play or Matuidi/Khedira. Bentancur - Khedira did a really good job in our first leg against Real, where we actually played better football and kept them away from chances, Dybala, Costa and Higuain having really good combinations and creating chances. Up until the big fuck-up in second half.
However despite very promising performances in this kind of lineup with 2 real wingers, Allegri goes back to his 'smart' conservative tactics and match selection.
When some players perform well - fucking give them the next game too. Bentancur was held out for multiple games before getting a few random minutes again. Same for Szczesny, same for Cuadrado. It doesnt happen other places than in Juve.

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
We will see. I dont think napoli will win every remaining game.
Really? Who will take away points to Napoli?? Torino? Sampdoria? Crotone?

If Fiore's players ain't under pressure of the fans to loose the game on purpose... There's no one who can beat them. Check the history games between Napoli against their rival.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

sonny

Apr 8, 2018

Agree. Without a doubt

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
Time will tell. I still think that Fiorentina wont bend over. Same goes for Sampdoria, they are both fighting for EL spot. Fiorentina have a chance to make it if they get as much points as they can.

+ i think that the effort that napoli did yesterday will have it's consequences in the comming games.
Their consequences is a blast of self confidence and a hand over the trophy.

Our consequence is unmotivation, resignation.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Really? Who will take away points to Napoli?? Torino? Sampdoria? Crotone?

If Fiore's players ain't under pressure of the fans to loose the game on purpose... There's no one who can beat them. Check the history games between Napoli against their rival.

we lost points to crotone and spal and the likes. Anything can happen. Yes its unlikely that crotone will beat or draw napoli but its not impossible.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

The fans were rooting for Inter but IIRC it was 4-2 to Lazio... so the fans can do whatever they want but teams are professional..

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
What bullshit is this about losing on purpose? Torino, Sampdoria and Fiorentina are playing for europe and Crotone is playing to stay in A.

Complaining about conspiracies even before the games are played in situation where our fate is in our own hands.

Inter/Napoli mentality here from some fans.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What bullshit is this about losing on purpose? Torino, Sampdoria and Fiorentina are playing for europe and Crotone is playing to stay in A.

Complaining about conspiracies even before the games are played in situation where our fate is in our own hands.

Inter/Napoli mentality here from some fans.
The only naive one is you. Fiorentina and Torino will happily bend over and get fucked by Napoli if it means us losing the title. Sampdoria are the only ones who might give Napoli an honest game, but they’ll still get demolished by them.

And anyway, this will all be irrelevant because with the form this team is in at the moment, we are definitely losing our two away games against Inter and Roma.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
$#@!, wish our Roma game was between their semi-finals.
We need to stop looking for such things. We have been champions for six years. What we do is go on the field and win the game. If we play how we should play neither of the remaining four opponents stand a chance against us. Those who write that scudetto is lost already go and bet your houses on it. Surprisingly, you will still get good money. Bookies must have lost their minds.
This expect the worst, hope for the best attitude is truly disgusting. You have posters here who are bitching that the scudetto is lost five times a day just to come back here when Juve again prove them wrong like nothing happened. These are the same users who have been saying that Sporting will surely beat Barca at home whereas we won't beat Pireus away, the same users writing us off after the first legs against Tottenham and Real. FUCK YOU BITCHES, this club is not for you.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We need to stop looking for such things. We have been champions for six years. What we do is go on the field and win the game. If we play how we should play neither of the remaining four opponents stand a chance against us. Those who write that scudetto is lost already go and bet your houses on it. Surprisingly, you will still get good money. Bookies must have lost their minds.
This expect the worst, hope for the best attitude is truly disgusting. You have posters here who are bitching that the scudetto is lost five times a day just to come back here when Juve again prove them wrong like nothing happened. These are the same users who have been saying that Sporting will surely beat Barca at home whereas we won't beat Pireus away, the same users writing us off after the first legs against Tottenham and Real. FUCK YOU BITCHES, this club is not for you.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
I agree, but I will not deny that favorable conditions/luck help a lot in football. Ask Real Madrid.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
The only naive one is you. Fiorentina and Torino will happily bend over and get $#@!ed by Napoli if it means us losing the title. Sampdoria are the only ones who might give Napoli an honest game, but they’ll still get demolished by them.

And anyway, this will all be irrelevant because with the form this team is in at the moment, we are definitely losing our two away games against Inter and Roma.
No they woudn't. Its doesn't matter what a group of ultras say. None of these teams are gonna lose on purpose.

If we win the scudetto its because we were the best, if we lose its because Napoli were best. That's it. Lets leave the conspiracy theories to the tabloids.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
No they woudn't. Its doesn't matter what a group of ultras say. None of these teams are gonna lose on purpose.

If we win the scudetto its because we were the best, if we lose its because Napoli were best. That's it. Lets leave the conspiracy theories to the tabloids.
Just read Materazzi’s interview from today if you don’t think the players also don’t feel the rivalry against us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)