[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 2-3 JUVENTUS [April 28th 2018] (5 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Cuadrado

• Dybala

• Higuain

• D. Costa

• Buffon

• Bernardeschi

• Matuidi

• Alex Sandro

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Just read Materazzi’s interview from today if you don’t think the players also don’t feel the rivalry against us.
Materazzi's interview has nothing to do with throwing games. Many players feel rivalries but few would lose on purpose to help other teams lose. Especially at this level, and especially under the magnifying glass. They are athletes and competitors too.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Maybe we're the strongest balls to the wall, let's go out there like it's the Bernabeu
I thought after the Bernabeu game, Max and the team know that they're strong and will not wait until the last minute. Only to see the embarrassing performance against Napoli where they didn't play good ironically. Max, the procrastinator, fails to use the Bernabeu game to motivate the team and he's conservative at times where he shouldn't.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I thought Max and the team know that they're strong and will not wait until the last minute. Only to see the embarrassing performance against Napoli where they didn't play good ironically. Max fails to motivate the team and he's conservative at crucial times.
This sadly reminds me of Milan's 2011/12 season.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I thought after the Bernabeu game, Max and the team know that they're strong and will not wait until the last minute. Only to see the embarrassing performance against Napoli where they didn't play good ironically. Max, the procrastinator, fails to use the Bernabeu game to motivate the team and he's conservative at times where he shouldn't.

His negativity/conservative mentality in moments where he doesnt need to be is what's stopping him from becoming an all time great coach imo.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Buffon
Howedes Benatia Barzagli Alex Sandro
Pjanic Khedira
Douglas Costa Dybala Mandzukic
Higuain​

No fucking around, gun blazing in attack

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
gun blazing?

- - - Updated - - -

i suppouse is because the players do not believe anymore in what he says. I imagine he talks about "you do this, and you do that and lets go for the win!", but then his formations are weird and tactics very defensive... so is like contradicting.
then players are like "meh"

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
gun blazing?

- - - Updated - - -

i suppouse is because the players do not believe anymore in what he says. I imagine he talks about "you do this, and you do that and lets go for the win!", but then his formations are weird and tactics very defensive... so is like contradicting.
then players are like "meh"
@DAiDEViL: Do you think this would be the case?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)