[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 2-3 JUVENTUS [April 28th 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Cuadrado

• Dybala

• Higuain

• D. Costa

• Buffon

• Bernardeschi

• Matuidi

• Alex Sandro

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Just like everyone said, it's Napoli they're our bitches.
not everyone :D are you being genuinely depressed about our situation or is this some anti-jinx strategy of yours? because if it's the former, I gotta tell you, more often than not you turn out to be wrong with your pre-match prediction :p

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #106
    Supercoppa: 2-3 vs Lazio
    Serie A: 1-2 vs Lazio
    0-1 vs Napoli
    CL: 0-3 vs Madrid

:baus:
    So two actual league games. I was talking about our Serie A winning streak at home so wasn't count RM or the SC...forgot about Lazio though.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    not everyone :D are you being genuinely depressed about our situation or is this some anti-jinx strategy of yours? because if it's the former, I gotta tell you, more often than not you turn out to be wrong with your pre-match prediction :p
    I am not depressed at all, I am just angry on how we have handled our season all the way from the summer up until now. It is now that we are tasting what Marotta has done the past seasons.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    I am not depressed at all, I am just angry on how we have handled our season all the way from the summer up until now. It is now that we are tasting what Marotta has done the past seasons.
    so it is not an anti-jinx strategy? I hope you're not a betting man, because my god your pessimistic predictions almost always fail :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    I'm just wondering how we gonna stop icardi and perisic scoring past us? It gets harder with no chiellini so i reckon this will be a draw.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    So two actual league games. I was talking about our Serie A winning streak at home so wasn't count RM or the SC...forgot about Lazio though.
    11/12 - zero home losses
    12/13 - Sampdoria and Inter
    13/14 - zero home losses
    14/15 - zero home losses
    15/16 - Udinese
    16/17 - zero home losses
    17/18 - Lazio and Napoli

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #111
    11/12 - zero home losses
    12/13 - Sampdoria and Inter
    13/14 - zero home losses
    14/15 - zero home losses
    15/16 - Udinese
    16/17 - zero home losses
    17/18 - Lazio and Napoli

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    4-4-2 just like vs Torino(minus Chiellini)4-0. Allegri never used this since that superb performance.
    Buffon
    Licht Rugani Benatia AS
    Cuadrado Pjanic Matudi DC
    Dybala Mandzukic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Add Howedes, and that's perfect.

Our best players not including off-form Higuain and injured Chiellini.

And Woj instead of Buffon.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    We’ll win all our remaining matches now. Then the board will be like “aaaaah we nearly had you there” :lol:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    We’ll win all our remaining matches now. Then the board will be like “aaaaah we nearly had you there” :lol:
    Painful, tho unless magic happens I doubt it. The loss against Napoli was part of a trend we've seen all year. Insecure defending, terrible midfield, lack of ideas and leadership, a passing game that makes Poulsen and Momo look liek Iniesta, stars being invisible for large parts of the games.

I thought we would take it on experience and Napoli's 13-15 man squad, but alas was I wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)