[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 2-3 JUVENTUS [April 28th 2018] (30 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Cuadrado

• Dybala

• Higuain

• D. Costa

• Buffon

• Bernardeschi

• Matuidi

• Alex Sandro

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
soft red and pjanic could have been ousted but definitely no match fixing BS. Napoli also mentally collapsed when they could have easily kept the pressure. Our experience pushed us through even if our football was lacking.

I really hope we take this season as a lesson about the end of a generation and get a new offensive coach with some good additions to the squad to exploit Higuain, Dybala, Costa and Berna while we have them.
No way was that a soft red, it was a dangerous tackle, vecino had no intentions of playing the ball, red was the correct call, the fact it went to VAR after giving yellow initially would suggest that Orsato felt it was dangerous too

- - - Updated - - -

Yes inter... as if nothing changes. They lose every other week because of their mental fragility and the lack of quality of their players. But when they lose to us clearly we have bought the system :lol:

We’re that dumb as well that when we buy the system we openly ask the match officials to discuss it on TV and we ask our manager to discuss it in the tunnel with the 4th official.

The stupidity of these interisti never ceases to amaze me
It's somehow Juve's fault that after 35 matches inda are still outside of a CL spot

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Last time I enjoyed a troll win this much was when Inter (them again) came back from 3-0 in Coppa semi-final, only to lose to us on PKs :evil:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
My ratings:

Buffon 6,5
Cuadrado 7,5 MOM
Rugani 6
Barzagli 5
Alex Sandro 5,5
Matuidi 5,5
Khedira 5
Dybala 6,5
Pjanić 5
Bentancur 6
Douglas Costa 6,5
Mandžukić 5,5
Bernardeschi 6
Higuain 7

Allegri made good subs and right on time. Spalletti, on the other hand... :stupid:

Credit to Inter players fighting with a man down but credit to Juve players also on the comeback. :tup:

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #650
    Orsato: referee of Inter-Juve had to call police after receiving threats
    Orsato arbitro indica
    01 May at 14:45
    Reports from Gazzetta dello Sport believe that Daniele Orsato had to call the police after he threats from the fans following his involvement in the Serie A game involving Inter Milan and Juventus.

Orsato was the referee during Inter's all-important Serie A clash against Juventus this past week and was at the centre of controversy as the game threatened to blow over multiple times during the course of the ninety minutes. The Old Lady picked up a 3-2 win after a Milan Skriniar own goal and a Gonzalo Higuain header sealed all three points in a very important win with the Scudetto at stake.

Reports from Italian daily Gazzetta dello Sport say that Orsato was forced to call the police after fans had threatened him following the game involving the nerazzurri and the Old Lady.

It is said that a group of people went around the referee's house, threatening the Italian after he made a series of controversial decisions during the game at the Allianz Arena.

Apart from just calling the police, Orsato had to unplug his phone to make sure that he didn't receive threats from the phone.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #652
    Orsato: 'No comment on Inter-Juve’ | Football Italia

Daniele Orsato refuses to comment on the Inter vs Juventus game he refereed on Saturday night - “my children are upset and I don’t want to worry them”.

The official has been criticised for his performance in the Derby d’Italia, as he sent off Matias Vecino but failed to give Miralem Pjanic a second yellow card in the second half.

Nerazzurri CEO Alessandro Antonello launched a stinging attack on the officials yesterday, but the match referee won’t be drawn in.

“My children are upset and I don’t want to worry them,” Orsato said when intercepted by the Corriere di Verona.

“Phone the Federation and ask them, I’m not going to say anything.”

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #653
    Report: Police protecting Orsato
    By Football Italia staff

It’s reported referee Daniele Orsato requires police surveillance of his home after the Inter-Juventus controversy.

The 42-year-old has been lambasted in the media, by fans on social networks and even in statements from Inter and Napoli for his decisions in the 3-2 Bianconeri victory.

He spoke to the Corriere del Veneto newspaper today and confessed “my children are upset and I don’t want to worry them.”

According to the local paper, that’s because the police are doing surveillance of Orsato’s home near Venice in case any of the keyboard warriors decides to go through with their threats.

Orsato’s wife is concerned that the tone of the public conversation around the referee has gone too far.

“Are we afraid? Can’t you see the state we are in here?”

:sergio:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    next time whistle against Juve and you'll be fine...right?
    And that's how you condition the refs. That's all this exercise is.

Juve get nothing for a few months. We get pissed off but get over it quickly. Juve get one or two decisions going forward. Calcio implodes and they write folk songs about the great injustice. Rinse and repeat.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    And that's how you condition the refs. That's all this exercise is.

Juve get nothing for a few months. We get pissed off but get over it quickly. Juve get one or two decisions going forward. Calcio implodes and they write folk songs about the great injustice. Rinse and repeat.
    :agree:

Don't expect any decisions over the next few games.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Report: Police protecting Orsato
    By Football Italia staff

It’s reported referee Daniele Orsato requires police surveillance of his home after the Inter-Juventus controversy.

The 42-year-old has been lambasted in the media, by fans on social networks and even in statements from Inter and Napoli for his decisions in the 3-2 Bianconeri victory.

He spoke to the Corriere del Veneto newspaper today and confessed “my children are upset and I don’t want to worry them.”

According to the local paper, that’s because the police are doing surveillance of Orsato’s home near Venice in case any of the keyboard warriors decides to go through with their threats.

Orsato’s wife is concerned that the tone of the public conversation around the referee has gone too far.

“Are we afraid? Can’t you see the state we are in here?”

:sergio:
    :lol: :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)