[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (16 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
First of all i regeisted here just to say this to you: how old are you wanabees, trolling Inter forums, thinking you are so funny lol. Serioulsly, dont you guys have girlfriends or FRIENDS AT ALL? to hang out instead of trolling Inter forums lol...you guys are so sad.
And you seriously have to be retarded do not realize that Moggi and JuBent are quilty and are involved in Calciopoli, i dont know if Inter was and i let the law be the judge of that but you guys should move out of your moms basement and live your own lives lol....btw how meny of you have your away kits lol...nice job eavent Nike hates your pathetic club (no ffence to all your players cuz its not their fault that their fans are retarded and their board dont know how to manage a team and cheats.
Yet you signed up and write here. As far as I know, only one of our members joined the Inter forums and trolled.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
First of all i regeisted here just to say this to you: how old are you wanabees, trolling Inter forums, thinking you are so funny lol. Serioulsly, dont you guys have girlfriends or FRIENDS AT ALL? to hang out instead of trolling Inter forums lol...you guys are so sad. And you seriously have to be retarded do not realize that Moggi and JuBent are quilty and are involved in Calciopoli, i dont know if Inter was and i let the law be the judge of that but you guys should move out of your moms basement and live your own lives lol....btw how meny of you have your away kits lol...nice job eavent Nike hates your pathetic club (no ffence to all your players cuz its not their fault that their fans are retarded and their board dont know how to manage a team and cheats.
your mum looks hot in that pic

EdHaz

Oct 28, 2011
Sorry,some of you actualy seem to have brains but there are shitload of Juventus trolls there.
/badass Vidal - atleast i have a mom and a dad...not 2 dads (no offence)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
First of all i regeisted here just to say this to you: how old are you wanabees, trolling Inter forums, thinking you are so funny lol. Serioulsly, dont you guys have girlfriends or FRIENDS AT ALL? to hang out instead of trolling Inter forums lol...you guys are so sad. And you seriously have to be retarded do not realize that Moggi and JuBent are quilty and are involved in Calciopoli, i dont know if Inter was and i let the law be the judge of that but you guys should move out of your moms basement and live your own lives lol....btw how meny of you have your away kits lol...nice job eavent Nike hates your pathetic club (no ffence to all your players cuz its not their fault that their fans are retarded and their board dont know how to manage a team and cheats.
:rofl:
Never seen such a jealous person ever :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)