[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (59 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
:scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I trie but just it gets really annoying when hordes of Juventus fans come trolling Inter forums and say shit about us, i know you hate us nd we hat you but thats just fucking annoying.
/btw i will delete the first post cuz it was written out of anger.
/nvm it already has been.
]

anger? no offence but you don't even know the meaning of anger, having titles taken away from you despite winning them fairly is hardly something for us to sing and rave about. you taking our titles to keep one and celebrate it is like celebrating the birth of your wife's new child knowing that someone else was the father

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Inter fans are pathetic.........4 anni da campione non cancella 40 anni da coglione!!! REPEAT!!
Inter fans are not human beings. You can't be a normal person and look blindly how your rivals are being destroyed in a fixed trials while their pathetic team and their players along with the biggest cock sucker of all time, claim their honesty when in fact they were the most corrupt one. And still they couldn't win shit. LOL

Apr 12, 2004
anger? no offence but you don't even know the meaning of anger, having titles taken away from you despite winning them fairly is hardly something for us to sing and rave about. you taking our titles to keep one and celebrate it is like celebrating the birth of your wife's new child knowing that someone else was the father
That was not determined, if it had been, they would not have been taken away.

May 4, 2004
lol i got an infraction for defending my own family and attacking those who were set to destroy the club i love and adore? seriously burke what sort of injustice is that? why are you even a mod tbh when all you do is troll yourself?

the other day you told turk that you wished he was affected by the recent earthquakes in turkey. double standards!
WTF??!!

Apr 12, 2004
lol i got an infraction for defending my own family and attacking those who were set to destroy the club i love and adore? seriously burke what sort of injustice is that? why are you even a mod tbh when all you do is troll yourself?

the other day you told turk that you wished he was affected by the recent earthquakes in turkey. double standards!
1: So what, do it within the rules of the forum. Ohhhh, because I love the team, I adore the club, I can do whatever I want. Who cares, settle down. I infracted you because you deserved it, I deleted one of his posts. Get over it, argue, don't insult. Where did he talk about your pops?

2: I didn't say I wish he were affected, I said I wished he were dead. That's not against the rules.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;3330390 said:
1: So what, do it within the rules of the forum. Ohhhh, because I love the team, I adore the club, I can do whatever I want. Who cares, settle down. I infracted you because you deserved it, I deleted one of his posts. Get over it, argue, don't insult. Where did he talk about your pops?

2: I didn't say I wish he were affected, I said I wished he were dead. That's not against the rules.
oh so to wish someone dead is better? :lol: where was your infraction? o wait. yeah double standards!

but i get a warning for defending my own family against a filthy interista rat and stating how my father is more of a man than faggetti ever was. yeah nice going!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
ßöмßäяðîëя;3330394 said:
No, it's worse, but it's not against the rules.
You should change your avatar when posting here. Especially after the words your moronic ex-merda president directed at us this summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)