[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm so glad we won this game. If there is one team I can't stand losing to, it's these disgusting scumbags of Binter. Il Perdenti Serepenti indeed.

Overall a solid performance, and we should have been leading by at least 2 goals into the HT break. The 2'nd half was quite uneventful, we managed to frustrate them, and there were hardly any opportunities for both sides.

A new CB, quality LB, and someone to replace Pepe on the RW, and this team is potentially unstoppable.

indojuve

djangkrik tjilik
May 12, 2007
i don't know if this was posted before, here a video of "nonton bareng" in Indonesia, we used to do this in about 30 cities in Indonesia in every juve matches..
this one is in Jogjakarta, and fyi the game versus inter was at 1.45 am, yet there still many of us came..

sorry, this was the Milan one, but pretty much the same, just wanna show you the excitement here :D

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Perfect thing to find out right after being isolated in military training camp is that Juve defeated Inter and Viola! I am happy.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
i don't know if this was posted before, here a video of "nonton bareng" in Indonesia, we used to do this in about 30 cities in Indonesia in every juve matches..
this one is in Jogjakarta, and fyi the game versus inter was at 1.45 am, yet there still many of us came..

sorry, this was the Milan one, but pretty much the same, just wanna show you the excitement here :D
Yeah I remember seeing Indonesian option for Juventus.com, so that's gotta mean that there's a huge Juve fanbase there.
Say, which Italian team has a bigger following there? Bias aside :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)