[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-2 JUVENTUS "29" (Oct 29th 2011) (176 Viewers)

MoM

• Our second agent, Claudio Ranieri

• Moratti's yellow teeth

• 29 Scudetti

• Sneijder moans

• JUVENTUS

• The 1cent left from Morattopoli

• Fuck inter

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Crying interista beyootch (see photo)

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They will never go to B. They've finished last before and just lobbied the commission of the day to allow them to stay in the top division. They could finish dead last and Moratti would create another scandal to make sure they were awarded another scudetto.

They're a club built on deception, lies, dodgy dealings and scum. Some things will never change. Fuck them, I hope they finish second by 1 point every season.
LOL pathetic sore loser pigs. I've read about that. It's always a good laugh when they go on about being the only Italian team never to play in Serie B. It just goes to show even in their early days, they were a pack of lying, cheating, rule bending cunts. I seriously hope Moratti is assassinated.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
They will never go to B. They've finished last before and just lobbied the commission of the day to allow them to stay in the top division. They could finish dead last and Moratti would create another scandal to make sure they were awarded another scudetto.

They're a club built on deception, lies, dodgy dealings and scum. Some things will never change. Fuck them, I hope they finish second by 1 point every season.
Lucky for Moratti his brain is not as ugly as his face, or he would have had his ass kicked out of this league a long time ago.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Death is nowhere near punishment enough for that cock sucker.

He should be placed in a round white padded cell, about 2m in diameter with a bright light and tortured repeatedly until he's on the brink of death, then just before he dies, give him a shot of Adrenalin and then do it all over again. if this was continued for a good 10 years or so then they could kill him

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
As long as the players aren't over confident it's not a big deal.

In the end on form we should be confident. But everyone knows this will not be an easy game.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I was reading on the inter forum
and damn they won't even watch the game
what a faux fans they have :seven:

Ow wait you have to be a faux football fan to support such a faux club :D

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Question...where can I download past Juventus games?????

Unfortunately I will miss the Inter game (and they are not showing it here in HK). I want to be able to download the game afterwards. Any sites you know that have torrents for past games?

Any help would be much appreciated.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #439
    Only 2 days until the Derby d’Italia, as we’ve been blessed with a Saturday night kickoff. Inter isn’t going to be a rollover, even though they are in 16th place and generally dreadful, as we all know, in derbies, form means nothing. Make no mistake, while they won’t be among their home fans in Buenos Aires, the few fans in Milan will want a victory too. They’ll be plenty fired up for this one.

:lol: :lol:

http://juventiknows.com/sttbs-crona...om+–+The+English-Speaking+Juventus+Community)
    :lol:

Moggi:"I want Juventus to win 10-0 on Saturday"
    Forza MOGGI

I hope Vidal or Chiellini "accidentally" kill Motta.
    I'd massage your balls if this happens and cook for you.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    We never needed luck, we made our luck.
    I don't think you'd find many Inter fans who'd argue with you on this one :D

as for the game, I am divided - I want Inter to lose but on the other hand, a draw or even an Inter win would be best for Milan ... so, if you guys figure out a way for Juve to win this game but not get 3 pts out of it, let me know ... or should I just ask Massimo The Clown for ideas? :p

P.S. may the better team win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)