[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-1 JUVENTUS (September 14, 2013) (27 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
3 very hard opening games can now be archived, with the following results: a win away at Sampdoria (always been a difficult ground, for us), (convincing) win against Lazio at home, a draw at the San Siro against Inter. Total: 7 out of 9 possible points. I think this is a very respectable start by us, as none of our rivals have had tougher opening fixtures. We've also seen some pretty nice football in these opening matches, so it's looking bright.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I agree exept the fact that we played for a draw today.Red wrote that we will play like we played but I think wrongfully that we will attack the and go for 3 points.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

Any App-designers here?

I'm thinking The Face You'd Love to Punch, Spot the Cunt or Rocketball Feces Thrower Extreme

Hit me up.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Pogba on the right & Vidal on the left was interesting. Pogba & Asa had pretty much locked out the left, Vidal had a yellow so some balance was needed as Isla had some sort of stage fright. We really needed some shooting boots & the introduction of Quags had me anticipating. Pirlo needs to retire from international football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)