[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-1 JUVENTUS (September 14, 2013) (4 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
7:26 minutes long highlights:
We actually created some good chances, despite Inter playing their best match defensively since Mourinho's departure. Apart from Vidal/s header-Isla's volley chance at the end of the match, we had one great chance in minute 58, where both Vidal and Vucinic fucked up with their movement. First Arturo didn't follow Tevez and didn't predict well where the pass will go. That prevented him from finding himself 1 on 1 with Handanovic. Just a couple of seconds later, Vucinic didn't follow Vidal and instead of going for the pass, he just stood there and waited for Vidal to pass the ball to his legs. That's @3:46 in the above link.
Pogba also had a 100% chance in the first half, but he shot the ball with his weaker foot.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The question is how did that guy ended up in the middle of Inter fans? I mean really? It's a freaking Derby, What the $#@! was he doing there?!
I was wondering the same but what if he didn't find anymore seat in the Juve section? I know it doesn't make sense to sit between them pigs but 20 against 1? Now they're officially bunch of pussies. Calciopoli pussies Directors.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I was wondering the same but what if he didn't find anymore seat in the Juve section? I know it doesn't make sense to sit between them pigs but 20 against 1? Now they're officially bunch of pussies. Calciopoli pussies Directors.
Still not a reason to be there, it's a Derby between the biggest rivals in the country. Any fan should know better, especially in a country like Italy. I've been to way too many Derbies in Brazil and he'd get his ass beaten just the same over there. Seen it happen many times.

You can't really tell if he was wearing any Juve merchandise but it's well known that in matches like that, if you're gonna sit with your enemy you have to blend in. He probably did or said something he shouldn't and got his cover blown. I know it doesn't justify those pigs beating him up but that was pretty stupid.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Still not a reason to be there, it's a Derby between the biggest rivals in the country. Any fan should know better, especially in a country like Italy. I've been to way too many Derbies in Brazil and he'd get his ass beaten just the same over there. Seen it happen many times.

You can't really tell if he was wearing any Juve merchandise but it's well known that in matches like that, if you're gonna sit with your enemy you have to blend in. He probably did or said something he shouldn't and got his cover blown. I know it doesn't justify those pigs beating him up but that was pretty stupid.
Yep. I told a few of the guys here who were planning on going to this match the same advice, if they're going to sit with Inter fans it's generally completely fine to wear Juve colors as long as you're not obnoxious, I really doubt they would have ganged up on that guy completely unprovoked. Moreover, he was seated really close to Curva Nord, you can see CN guys that climbed over the barrier & into his section, so he probably did taunt them or something. If you manage to piss off ultras you would get the same treatment at any stadium in any city (especially in Italy), it's not just limited to Inter.

However I don't condone physical violence, it's really beyond me why someone would feel the need to injure or even kill someone because of the club they support... much less needing 20 guys to do the job. Disgusting behavior no matter who it's from, just yell a few insults at him & move on.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
The fact that fans can just climb over a barrier and stand on a hand rail at least 150 feet in the air says alot aswell. Where were the security guards?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
more on the violence

http://www.soccermagazine.it/serie-...icolari-emersi-dal-racconto-testimone-135689/

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. I told a few of the guys here who were planning on going to this match the same advice, if they're going to sit with Inter fans it's generally completely fine to wear Juve colors as long as you're not obnoxious, I really doubt they would have ganged up on that guy completely unprovoked. Moreover, he was seated really close to Curva Nord, you can see CN guys that climbed over the barrier & into his section, so he probably did taunt them or something. If you manage to piss off ultras you would get the same treatment at any stadium in any city (especially in Italy), it's not just limited to Inter.

However I don't condone physical violence, it's really beyond me why someone would feel the need to injure or even kill someone because of the club they support... much less needing 20 guys to do the job. Disgusting behavior no matter who it's from, just yell a few insults at him & move on.
this is why i never bother going to away matches, whats the point sitting in the away end only to be there forced to sit in silence basically. Might as well be at home to watch it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)