[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors 1-1 JUVENTUS (September 14, 2013) (16 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
That's true but the thing is, they were not supposed to take the lead had we played like we could.
True that. Their goal was very annoying, should've been avoided. They did play well, though, so there was always the chance they were gonna score.

- - - Updated - - -
@Ali great to hear that you had a nice time at Bohemen :tup:

Will you be watching more matches there? We could hook up next time

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
To all those jokers who said we were gona trash them, please go get hamsik haircut and post a photo of yourself here as a form of apology and to ward off the bad luck that you have caused on islas shot.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #665
    Because Conte does not trust his bench players, hence why we almost always start with the same team every game, bar Coppa.
    That's also true. It looks like during the Capello days, expect a winter dip, expect a tough CL season.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    True that. Their goal was very annoying, should've been avoided. They did play well, though, so there was always the chance they were gonna score.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Ali great to hear that you had a nice time at Bohemen :tup:

Will you be watching more matches there? We could hook up next time
    Definitely. Am here until the 30th of this month.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    I was very impressed with Inter. Mazzari completely turned things out. They already are an almost perfect copy of our tactics, but with worse players.

Both teams defended very very well. It was a tough match. Juve played well. The biggest problem was what happens to any team when their best player is tired/partly injured. Vidal looked off most of the match, offensively, till he saves us with that very difficult goal.

I don't see much talent in Inter, but they definitely have a very solid team. Probably will fight for CL.

Juve is doing very well, the starting eleven, when rested, is a fucking machine.

But we really need more depth. Conte doesn't trust in Giovinco or Llorente, and we have no AMs right now, with Marchisio injured. Gotta fix that in January. Conte will kill these guys, they will play every single game. We have decent depth only for the CBs and Litch. We need at least one more AM and a quick forward. Giovinco will never get another chance from Conte anymore. And in this scheme, he shouldn't. I just hope Marotta manages to sell him for 9/10M in january and we can maybe bring Berardi and sign a guy like Boaventura or stg.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    I can't believe we didn't sell Isla, the guy has never been more than mid table fodder. Unimpressive at his best, a liability at his worst, he cost us 3 points today.
    Which game did you watch today & was it entertaining?

Fair result, could have gone either way. Can't really complain about our performance. Away to a fired up Inter is always a tough test, no matter what some of you think.

Maybe Vucinic should have been subbed out earlier. Maybe not for Quag as well, I'm not sure. I'm silly enough to think this might have been one of those rare games where Gio might come in handy.
    Pirlo had a hand in almost every dangerous situation. Just a shame half of those situations were for Inter.
    I don't feel like faulting Pogba, because he really wasn't bad. But at the same time he did play a part in us not getting the midfield under control.
    Clumsy game by Chiellini, not just the goal situation.

Buffon 6,5
    Chiellini 5,5
    Bonucci 6
    Barzagli 6,5
    Asamoah 6,5
    Lichtsteiner 6
    Pogba 6
    Pirlo 5,5
    Vidal 7
    Vucinic 5,5
    Tevez 6

Isla 6
    Quagliarella 5,5
    Padoin -

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
    Which game did you watch today & was it entertaining?

Fair result, could have gone either way. Can't really complain about our performance. Away to a fired up Inter is always a tough test, no matter what some of you think.

Maybe Vucinic should have been subbed out earlier. Maybe not for Quag as well, I'm not sure. I'm silly enough to think this might have been one of those rare games where Gio might come in handy.
    Pirlo had a hand in almost every dangerous situation. Just a shame half of those situations were for Inter.
    I don't feel like faulting Pogba, because he really wasn't bad. But at the same time he did play a part in us not getting the midfield under control.
    Clumsy game by Chiellini, not just the goal situation.

Buffon 6,5
    Chiellini 5,5
    Bonucci 6
    Barzagli 6,5
    Asamoah 6,5
    Lichtsteiner 6
    Pogba 6
    Pirlo 5,5
    Vidal 7
    Vucinic 5,5
    Tevez 6

Isla 6
    Quagliarella 5,5
    Padoin -
    Tevez too low. He recovered a lot of balls in the first half which is rare for strikers.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    To all those jokers who said we were gona trash them, please go get hamsik haircut and post a photo of yourself here as a form of apology and to ward off the bad luck that you have caused on islas shot.
    Don't confuse predicting and wishing.

My ratings:

Buffon 6,5
    Chiellini 5,5
    Bonucci 6
    Barzagli 6,5
    Asamoah 6
    Lichtsteiner 5,5
    Pogba 6
    Pirlo 5,5
    Vidal 7
    Vucinic 5
    Tevez 7

Isla 6
    Quagliarella 5,5
    Padoin -

Conte 6

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    We were there for a draw.That was a Conte idea from a start.We did not played well.They scored on only possible situation after our errorr and counterattack.We were toothless.Vucinic was not lazy but not fully fit.Good idea to replace Lich with Isla but he must scored l on his clear chance.Pogba was under his abilities today.Asamoah was bad exept the goal .Palacio owned Chiello few times.As I said too early for this game in a season.Pogba is a world class but maybe in this kind of games Marchio will suit better.Pirlo was also low.I am not a tactician but I hate when we go in their stadium for a draw from a first moment.That is not good.No CL match is an explanation for this kind of playing.Especially not Copenhagen.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
    Jun 2, 2007
    Mirko was not fit,he was really dreadful, should have had Quag starting and Llorente of the bench..
    Pirlo and Vidal didnt look too good either tonight,probably were tired as well..We should have attacked inter's weakest links,their fullbacks..Asa did it once and made an assist,I thought Isla could have done more against Nagatomo also..

I am just a little disappointed in some of our best big game players tonight, Chie,Pirlo,Mirko as well as Conte not bringing in Llorente and starting Quag..

Really pleased at how Tevez played! Could have won this game, we'll get them in Turin!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)