[Serie A] Cagliari 2-0 Juventus, Nov 29th, 2009 (4 Viewers)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
It's really a choice between changing the approach or giving Diego/ other AMCs if applicable more time.

Personally I'd like to see that formation for 45mins then if it's going badly a 4-3-2-1 or 4-2-2-2

Worried about gers a the weekend btw?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Buffon
Caceres Cannavaro Chiellini Grosso
Sissoko
March/Pou Melo
Camoranesi Amauri Diego

I want to see Melo in a more offensive role, he has on the ball skills, skills he's using at the wrong place and wrong times at the moment. He should not be in our own half all the time.

Having said that, Sissoko's place in front of the defence isn't ideal either.
I think this might be worth a try. It's different enough to light some sort of spark in the team. Now whether that be a flash in the pan or nuclear explosion, I don't know.

That sort of 4-3-3 with Camo having a free role on the right is what I wanted to see last year. I think if he has the freedom to roam he can do wonders.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I think this might be worth a try. It's different enough to light some sort of spark in the team. Now whether that be a flash in the pan or nuclear explosion, I don't know.

That sort of 4-3-3 with Camo having a free role on the right is what I wanted to see last year. I think if he has the freedom to roam he can do wonders.
We'd have to drop Diego though, and play Giovinco on the left.

Unless we'd try to let Diego and Camo play somewhat closer to the middle, but it would end up being a 4-3-2-1.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We'd have to drop Diego though, and play Giovinco on the left.

Unless we'd try to let Diego and Camo play somewhat closer to the middle, but it would end up being a 4-3-2-1.
That's fine though. Worth a try. We just have to find a way to get the ball moving and spark some creativity. Diego can't do it all alone.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's very likely we play this

Buffon

Caceres - Cannavaro - Chiellini - De Ceglie

Camoranesi - Poulsen - Sissoko - Giovinco

Diego

Del Piero(C)​

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's very likely we play this

Buffon

Caceres - Cannavaro - Chiellini - De Ceglie

Camoranesi - Poulsen - Sissoko - Giovinco

Diego

Del Piero(C)​
I would replace Poulsen with Claudio and field that. It won't be brilliant but it should get three points against Cagliari

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)