[Serie A] Cagliari 2-0 Juventus, Nov 29th, 2009 (4 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Not just against every team that runs but when you see

"OHHH, Sampdoria is hard"
"OOOOOOOOOOH Cagliari is damn hard away"

"ooooooH we play against Livorno, there was a football legend playing for them, once"

"ooohh we play against Atalanta, and you know how tough they are"

"we play against Roma, who are in awful shape and we are shining but never mind, OOOOOH, it's gonna be hard"

"Torino is Torino, damn hard to play that one"

"OOOOH NO, we play against freakin' Lecce in Coppa, there was Zeman, we're going to struggle"

"noooo BOLOGNA!"
annoying aint it, im just as sick of it as you are

is amauri injured?

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
annoying aint it, im just as sick of it as you are

is amauri injured?
It may be anonying but it's obivously the mind-set of our player atm, either that or they are too laid back about the game, which is bad.

Yeah Amauri has a problem with his Gluteus, probably becasue he needs a big hard kick up it.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
They are dangerous but c'mon.

It's Cagliari. You don't deserve to win Scudetto if you shit pants when you're playing against them really.
It's not a question of shitting our pants, but Cagliari have been enjoying a fine run of late. They are capable of hurting every team out there, if they can stay focused at the back.

That being said, I don't think we're gonna lose, but it's going to be extremely difficult. I hope the players are out for revenge after yesterday's performance.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    The only way I see us win this game is by fielding this:

Buffon
    Caceres Cannavaro Chiellini Grosso
    Marchisio Sissoko Poulsen
    Camoranesi Del Piero Gíovinco​

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Come on guys... Amauri hasn't done much in the past few games, but a lot of you are acting like Immobile is somehow going to be our saviour.

I'll be happy to eat my words if he gets a chance and takes it, but it'd be naive to expect a great deal from him.

Jan 22, 2009
    Come on guys... Amauri hasn't done much in the past few games, but a lot of you are acting like Immobile is somehow going to be our saviour.

I'll be happy to eat my words if he gets a chance and takes it, but it'd be naive to expect a great deal from him.
    I'd rather give our home boy a chance, than watching another consecutive 90 minutes of hair making procedures! Last night we practically played without a striker..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)