[Serie A] Cagliari 2-0 Juventus, Nov 29th, 2009 (3 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
That's my thought too, not to forget it went up in the corner, which is almost impossible to save when it is as fast as that.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
How come nobody's blaming Buffon for the first goal?

It was a 25 yard shot from a difficult angle.
I wouldn't go as far as blaming him, but I have to say I expected that shot to either go wide or Gigi to get to it. I was quite surprised to see it go in from that range. It wasn't a brilliant reaction nor a real mistake, a blunder.

I think most people were too depressed to even take a closer look at the goal, or they just feel like once Gigi starts makin mistakes we've really hit rock bottom. :p

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
How come nobody's blaming Buffon for the first goal?

It was a 25 yard shot from a difficult angle.
I blamed our stupidity more than Buffon.. We caught off guard with their quick free kick taken. And Nene was unmarked and there is even no one of our midfield or defender close down him. It's our third time we conceded like that with quick taken free kick (1st De Rossi goal against Roma, 2nd is Adailton goal against Bologna)

For the second goal i blamed Canna decision making. He can just give Matri pressure than tried to cut and tackle him. There is 3 against 1 position with Poulsen and one of our defender already there to cover the center of our penalty area

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
late post...been busy the past few days

I agree with Andy and Bianconero81 on all counts :beer:

I tried to figure out what our play reminded me of, as I watched it in utter depression. My first thought was of a bunch of chickens running around with their heads cut off. Then, I thought it could pass for a Chinese fire drill, and then it hit me....we look like a bunch of panic-stricken people on a sinking ship, wandering around aimlessly, waiting for impending death.

No doubt the way we played against Cagliari was impending death. That had to be the WORST display of football that I've seen Juve play in a long while. the only game that comes close is the beating we took against Palermo just a short while ago.

Nothing went right....not the passing, not the shots...NOTHING !! :sergio:

The blame lies solely in the hands of Ferrara, who is proving that not all great players can be coaches. He has the tactical sense of a slug, and will not bring this club any success. Not to say that the frog in charge knows what he's doing either...both are virgins to football management, and we need experience.

Guus Hiddink would be the right man to bring in NOW, because our entire season is in the balance...Inter now and Bayern next week (which I dont see us winning either of...look for a 3-0 blowout to Inter and a 2-0 failure to Bayern)

Face it guys, Cagliari, Palermo, Napoli, Fiorentina and even Roma are better than us, and believe me if ZERO stays till the end of the season, you will see each of these teams ahead of us in the standings

On a slightly positive note, my MOTM award goes to Chellini. He plays bleeding all over the fucking place with a broken nose, when most players would have left the game. He is the epitomy of Juve heart and soul, and I have nothing but total respect for this man :beer: :bigscarf:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
late post...been busy the past few days

I agree with Andy and Bianconero81 on all counts :beer:

I tried to figure out what our play reminded me of, as I watched it in utter depression. My first thought was of a bunch of chickens running around with their heads cut off. Then, I thought it could pass for a Chinese fire drill, and then it hit me....we look like a bunch of panic-stricken people on a sinking ship, wandering around aimlessly, waiting for impending death.

No doubt the way we played against Cagliari was impending death. That had to be the WORST display of football that I've seen Juve play in a long while. the only game that comes close is the beating we took against Palermo just a short while ago.

Nothing went right....not the passing, not the shots...NOTHING !! :sergio:

The blame lies solely in the hands of Ferrara, who is proving that not all great players can be coaches. He has the tactical sense of a slug, and will not bring this club any success. Not to say that the frog in charge knows what he's doing either...both are virgins to football management, and we need experience.

Guus Hiddink would be the right man to bring in NOW, because our entire season is in the balance...Inter now and Bayern next week (which I dont see us winning either of...look for a 3-0 blowout to Inter and a 2-0 failure to Bayern)

Face it guys, Cagliari, Palermo, Napoli, Fiorentina and even Roma are better than us, and believe me if ZERO stays till the end of the season, you will see each of these teams ahead of us in the standings

On a slightly positive note, my MOTM award goes to Chellini. He plays bleeding all over the fucking place with a broken nose, when most players would have left the game. He is the epitomy of Juve heart and soul, and I have nothing but total respect for this man :beer: :bigscarf:
harsh but very, very true.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Oh my god, we lost to Cagliari, Cagliari. :sergio: I totally forgot about it for a few days and then I see this thread and it all comes back to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)