[Serie A] Cagliari 1-4 JUVENTUS (Jan. 12th 2014) (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Lichtsteiner

• Llorente

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Guida is officiating this game, Napolitano. I still remember him from the last year and his unwillingness to give us obvious penalty vs Bologna.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Guida is officiating this game, Napolitano. I still remember him from the last year and his unwillingness to give us obvious penalty vs Bologna.
I also remember when me and @Nzoric made posts about killing his wife and kids because of his performance after that game ( which was against Genoa BTW)
@Jem83 do you remember that? :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Me too.

Sorry if that is you IRL rabbit but u seriously need to drop those earrings, drop the duck face, grow a beard and a buy Judas Priest cd.

If not, i fear for you if god forbit u drop a soap somewhere :p

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I don't think this game will be that easy. We all know Cagliari are going to defend with 11 men.

Even though they lost Nainggolan, they still have Sau, Ibarbo, Conti and Cossu and whilst the two latter may be old in age, they could do some damage if we aren't careful.

Finishing half the season with 52pts would be quite remarkable. Forza Juve.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I also remember when me and @Nzoric made posts about killing his wife and kids because of his performance after that game ( which was against Genoa BTW)
@Jem83 do you remember that? :D
I do, I do :D

It was back in those days when I was ":scared:" before every single game, no matter the opponent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)