[Serie A] Cagliari 1-4 JUVENTUS (Jan. 12th 2014) (8 Viewers)

MoM

• Lichtsteiner

• Llorente

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
You people need to stop taking extreme deals as a reference point. Vidal was an amazing bargain and not the norm. Why don't we judge every transfer on the fee we payed for Pogba as well?

The same is true in the other direction as well, for example with the Bale transfer. It was a ridicoulous situation, and while I'm not claiming something similar won't happen again, don't base your monetary estimatitions of the worth of a players playing rights on such special cases.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The fact is that the market and the time rules the price.Of course Bale transfer price is and will be totally insane.I repeat totally insane.But thats market law .If you have the buyer no real values are in game.Thats it.See what Manchester City and later PSG done at the market.MC spent hundreds millions euros and omly in the last minute they become English champions.
PSG payed 62 millions for Cavani who is very,very good player but no player in the world costs so.That transfers had their own mathematics which is not understandable to ordinary persons,like me.
Look the wages of the players in the Premier League compared to Serie A.Vidal is on the second place in Serie A for annual fee (after new contract) and he earns 5 m.per year.Better than him is only De Rossi with 5.5 m.
Who is better than Vidal in Premier League/World on his position.
And ,at least 5 players in England and in the world other than England earns more than him and are 2-3 times weaker than him.
So at the end again ,money talks and market rules.
My opinion is that Radja is worth maximum10- 12 mil.Eur.but that does not mean anything.Roma thinks that he is a fine player so they will pay around 20 m.Eur.Good for them.Let them pay.Radja would not ever be in our starting 11 so paying for someone nearly 20 m for warming the bench is ridiculous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)