[Serie A] Cagliari 1-4 JUVENTUS (Jan. 12th 2014) (17 Viewers)

MoM

• Lichtsteiner

• Llorente

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd afford some playing time to Caceres, Isla, Marchisio and Vucinic for this one.

It's a shame Naingollan is off to Roma, but we didn't really need him, and not at that price.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He is not that good especially not for that money.And we have players on that position.In our midfield Marchisio is not a starter anymore,so Naingolan would be a surplus.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Looks like Radja will be gone before we play them. Good for us, as he always plays very well when facing Vidal.

This is going to be a farcical game (as a TV spectacle) 70% of the ground will be closed off to the fans, only 4,000 fans allowed in due to safety concerns.

Italy :touched:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
3m. now for a loan up to the summer with a complete fee of a 6.5 mil,Eur. for 50% of the player contract.And a 1.8 mil. Eur Per season. Four and a half year contract.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
wait... so roma pay 3M for the loan + 6,5M for half of his contract? what the...?

6,5 + 6,5 = more than Vidal :lol: fuck radja i'm glad roma have another baldheaded midfielder..

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yes they pay more for Radja than we for Arturo .And Vidal is a thousand mileas ahead of Radja in every aspect of the game.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
wait... so roma pay 3M for the loan + 6,5M for half of his contract? what the...?

6,5 + 6,5 = more than Vidal :lol: fuck radja i'm glad roma have another baldheaded midfielder..
It basically means they are paying €9.5m for half of his contract, so the value is €18m. That's about the very top of his value, slightly over for me. Remember Vidal only had a year left.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
18m for Radja is fair in today's market.People bringing their inner Marotta's out.

Or more like their inner Galliani's.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yes Vidal got only year of his contract,but he was well known even then.Bayern was complaining to Leverkuzen because they claim that they have personal contract with Vidal.
The only thing why we got Arturo was that Leverkuzen does not want to sell Vidal to rivals in Bundesliga Bayern.Then we stepped-Marotta stepped in and get one of the biggest bargains on the market for 10.5 million.
I was a litle angry on Vidal that time because seems that he says Yes to Bayern before us,but after he signs for us he become one of my favorites ,alongside Pirlo.Gigi,Chiello and Mirko.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I'd afford some playing time to Caceres, Isla, Marchisio and Vucinic for this one.

It's a shame Naingollan is off to Roma, but we didn't really need him, and not at that price.
Cagliari is always a pain the neck to play against, I think that we need to keep concentration high as the most dangerous thing we can do now is to believe the Scudetto is already in our pocket. We are way better than the others but we must keep going at everybody's throat.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
It basically means they are paying €9.5m for half of his contract, so the value is €18m. That's about the very top of his value, slightly over for me. Remember Vidal only had a year left.
how come €18m?? €3 loan + €6.5 half + €6.5 other half = €16m
€9.5m + €9.5m = €19m

Nejc

May 13, 2006
It could also be more than 6.5 for the other half. It would be in the interest of Cagliari to not negotiate the price for second half of contract because a year with Roma will obviously increase Naiggolan's price, especially if Roma get to play Champions League.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)