[Serie A] Cagliari 1-3 JUVENTUS (December 21, 2012) (18 Viewers)

Man of the Matri?

• Barza

• Mitra Matatatatatata Matri

• Vooch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Why do almost all people say that every time we struggle against these small teams it always has to do with mentality and wrong approach or complacency or underestimation. It bothers me really and its somewhat disrespectful towards our players.

Playing against lower table teams is very, very difficult. Especially teams that play anti-football, like Cagliari played tonight. Of course Juve will struggle in matches like these. Its not easy to break down a well organised defence, ever more, a well organised defence consisting of 8 players. Of course we have to wait till the last minutes or so to score because thats when that organised defence starts to loose its grip, the players get tired, their heads dont think as much as in the beginning of the game when they are fresh so a mistake is more bound to happen.

I was calm throughout the game cause i knew that we will turn this game around. We were always gonna get what we deserved, and thats the 3 points.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Loulie

Oct 7, 2012
Lol according to goal.com we played out a 1-3 draw this morning?
I don't know which is worse "draw" or "lacklustre".The second half was la great display and more than convincing,especially considering the no of refeering decisions against us and the aggressive cagliari players

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think Goal.com's writers packed up early for Christmas and left at halftime. Hence the report.

(I'm actually mostly serious.)

Aug 1, 2003
Why do almost all people say that every time we struggle against these small teams it always has to do with mentality and wrong approach or complacency or underestimation. It bothers me really and its somewhat disrespectful towards our players.

Playing against lower table teams is very, very difficult. Especially teams that play anti-football, like Cagliari played tonight. Of course Juve will struggle in matches like these. Its not easy to break down a well organised defence, ever more, a well organised defence consisting of 8 players. Of course we have to wait till the last minutes or so to score because thats when that organised defence starts to loose its grip, the players get tired, their heads dont think as much as in the beginning of the game when they are fresh so a mistake is more bound to happen.

I was calm throughout the game cause i knew that we will turn this game around. We were always gonna get what we deserved, and thats the 3 points.
I don't think it's such a far fetched idea. Juve didn't play like they were overconfident today, Cagliari's defense just held up well, but even Buffon admitted they get complacent (ie inter's game) - I reckon tough games like these are useful reminders for the team

Loulie

Oct 7, 2012
;)

seriously, though, you were pathetic in the 1st half and the frustration magnified every single call he made that didn't go your way. The PK for Cagliari was a soft one but other than that, he didn't commit anything worthy of plucking your feathers :)
In the 2nd half, there were several game-changing calls that went Juve's way - the PK, the RC, and also the game-winning goal for 1-2 that could well have been called off - but you won because you actually came out to play after the break.
How about the ones that didnt go our way?

Jul 1, 2010
I think we performed poorly in the first half because our players had not slept well last night as they were terrified by the prospect of facing the almighty Celtic FC, slayer of FC Barcelona.

Fortunately, Conte woke them up at half time.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
dat commentator on asamoah not getting a penalty

"Its the same goalline ref that gave the penalty in the first half, how can he have not seen this"

or mostly during the game

"juventus is having all the close calls against them" "

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
The fact is we will not always going to get a fair ref... But we need to learn to play under any condition... In the first 5 mins the ball left our half once... they pressured high with 3 players and we couldnt get the ball out... Also in the first half we just passed the ball through the middle or long ball... Until they started to slow down because of our extra man we could have easily drop points... My point is and this is something you all would hear me say a Bad ref and beat a good team... (unless you going up against an equally weighted team)

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
i like how you pretend to spread "objectivity" here pretending to be un biased, even though a lot of members here are unbiased and we have other non juve fans that give un biased opinions.

the truth is you should head to milan forums and maybe get their heads out of their asses about what is what considering all the bias there is there. you aren't blowing anyone's mind here.
Cant agree more with this. As I said, all milan fans are cunts and there's no exceptions :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)