[Serie A] Cagliari 1-3 JUVENTUS (December 21, 2012) (12 Viewers)

Man of the Matri?

• Barza

• Mitra Matatatatatata Matri

• Vooch

Results are only viewable after voting.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Exactly my thought. Would like to have him in our team for next season. You have to have good depth to defend the champions league title
Nah, we already have bulky midfielder in Asamoah and Pogba and neither are actually the first choice in the midfield atm. I'd like an agile and offensive one like Isco. But of course if the price is right, why not, but with how everything works now, I really doubt it. And that Nainggolan cunt clearly said no to us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Nainggolan had a row on twitter with Juve fans

“It went well that they played on ‘home’ turf! Because if we were at our house, it would’ve been a different situation… Oh well!” wrote Nainggolan on his Twitter account.

“The Juventini insult me after a game they won. How laughable!! But they couldn’t hear their fans crying to the referee.

“They won the game and still talk like this… But how they cried and moaned when trailing.”

Juve supporters then confronted Nainggolan on Twitter and the Belgian international midfielder responded.

“You don’t even know the ball is round. :) You win and then offend people. You lose and it’s even worse…”

Another fan suggested Nainggolan criticised Juventus, but would run to Turin if an offer arrived.

Yeah, that’s why I said no in January. :)

Davide Astori was sent off last night and he posted a message on Twitter too.

“Silence speaks louder than a thousand words… Goodnight.”
Butthurt? :touched:

Loulie

Oct 7, 2012
Submitted by tribalfootball.com on Tue, 11/20/2012 - 00:04
Share on emailShare on print
Cagliari midfielder Radja Nainggolan has hit back at Inter Milan over their refereeing complaints after Sunday's 2-2 draw.

Inter president Massimo Moratti was left fuming after being denied a spotkick on Sunday.

“Ranocchia talks a lot,” midfielder Nainggolan wrote on his Twitter account. “He only knows how to cry when he doesn’t win.

“Should we talk about Thiago Motta’s goal two years ago? Offside!

“Look, I have nothing against Inter, but it is too easy to talk after a game which we deserved…”

Read more:Serie A News Inter Milan Cagliari Thiago Motta Milan

Loulie

Oct 7, 2012
Submitted by tribalfootball.com on Tue, 11/20/2012 - 00:04
Share on emailShare on print
Cagliari midfielder Radja Nainggolan has hit back at Inter Milan over their refereeing complaints after Sunday's 2-2 draw.

Inter president Massimo Moratti was left fuming after being denied a spotkick on Sunday.

“Ranocchia talks a lot,” midfielder Nainggolan wrote on his Twitter account. “He only knows how to cry when he doesn’t win.

“Should we talk about Thiago Motta’s goal two years ago? Offside!

“Look, I have nothing against Inter, but it is too easy to talk after a game which we deserved…”

Read more:Serie A News Inter Milan Cagliari Thiago Motta Milan
This guy needs to get laid because twitter are dissing other teams are really disturbing turn ons.

- - - Updated - - -

*twitter and,not are.Apologies for the typo

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Nainggolan had a row on twitter with Juve fans

“It went well that they played on ‘home’ turf! Because if we were at our house, it would’ve been a different situation… Oh well!” wrote Nainggolan on his Twitter account.

“The Juventini insult me after a game they won. How laughable!! But they couldn’t hear their fans crying to the referee.

“They won the game and still talk like this… But how they cried and moaned when trailing.”

Juve supporters then confronted Nainggolan on Twitter and the Belgian international midfielder responded.

“You don’t even know the ball is round. :) You win and then offend people. You lose and it’s even worse…”

Another fan suggested Nainggolan criticised Juventus, but would run to Turin if an offer arrived.

Yeah, that’s why I said no in January. :)

Davide Astori was sent off last night and he posted a message on Twitter too.

“Silence speaks louder than a thousand words… Goodnight.”

:lol: So basically he said "No" to trophies.
What a twat

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Wow what a match!!

Just watched it,and what a terrible ref!!amazing.
Happy for Matri,and the way how we fought back in the game and got the deserved 3pts,fuck Cagliari and Cellino.

Forza Juve!!!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
^^ May sound unpleasant but putting that aside, Nainggolan was brilliant on the field of the play imo and looked like he could play Vidal's role for us in the future if he improved on his consistency.
Yeah, he always plays out of skin against us, trying so hard.

Seeing his look of dejection walking off the field last night gave me a boner.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Just watched the game after avoiding the results & am still enjoying the way we immediately punished them the moment they tried to play football when we took the lead. Cagliari played a dirty game. Deserved that last minute heart break.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)