[Serie A] Cagliari 1-3 JUVENTUS (December 21, 2012) (17 Viewers)

Man of the Matri?

• Barza

• Mitra Matatatatatata Matri

• Vooch

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We're really fucked without Vucinic. Giovinco played decent yesterday but he's not that type of player. He got many yellows on their players (and the red card too) but he's nowhere near Vucinic in case on making an impact, difference for us. That's why bringing in a player like Jovetic would be a wise move. There's always someone to score for us, but until Vucinic got on the pitch we really had no clear chances - maybe the one with Asamoah but that's not enough for a team like Juve.

This was a very difficult match they defended well and we were lethargic in the first half. In the second half there were two decisive moments: red card and Vucinic's entrance on the pitch imo. Matri scored two and I'm happy for him but my MOM is Vucinic. He made the difference once again.

As for penalties I think either Giovinco or Vucinic should take them. Giovinco is not like Del Piero but this one he has in common with Alex. Seba is good at taking penalties and Vucinic is very calm when he takes them too. This way also our forwards would make their records better and gain more confidence.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
We're really fucked without Vucinic. Giovinco played decent yesterday but he's not that type of player. He got many yellows on their players (and the red card too) but he's nowhere near Vucinic in case on making an impact, difference for us. That's why bringing in a player like Jovetic would be a wise move. There's always someone to score for us, but until Vucinic got on the pitch we really had no clear chances - maybe the one with Asamoah but that's not enough for a team like Juve.

This was a very difficult match they defended well and we were lethargic in the first half. In the second half there were two decisive moments: red card and Vucinic's entrance on the pitch imo. Matri scored two and I'm happy for him but my MOM is Vucinic. He made the difference once again.

As for penalties I think either Giovinco or Vucinic should take them. Giovinco is not like Del Piero but this one he has in common with Alex. Seba is good at taking penalties and Vucinic is very calm when he takes them too. This way also our forwards would make their records better and gain more confidence.
Nahhhh , i would try giovinco althrough my personal choice would be BonBon :D

Loulie

Oct 7, 2012
Anyway we won by a 2 goal margin.IMO had that goal been disallowed we still would have scored and won the game,because CAgliari just collapsed towards the end.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway we won by a 2 goal margin.IMO had that goal been disallowed we still would have scored and won the game,because CAgliari just collapsed towards the end.
Or maybe im wrong.Perhaps they did concede that third goal because they were still in shock that a refeering decision had gone against them.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
i am all for "let the guy who feels ready and responsible for it take the penalty" but with the amount of running our midfield 3 of marchisio, pirlo and vidal have in their legs every game it would be wise to let someone shoot the penalties who is less fatigued. barzagli has looked nice when taking them last time i have seen him. it is a well known fact that the accuracy is the first thing you lose under the influence of fatigue and the kind of battling claudio and arturo do in the middle of the park will have negative effects on them very early in the game. just think about how arturo battled against two of cagliaris players on the right wing repeatedly until falling back down on his ass. pirlo gets very often hassled at every contact of the ball so he is obviously another candidate not to kick the penalties.
While there is some truth in this, it's criminal for a professional footballer to miss the target from a penalty.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Nainggolan had a row on twitter with Juve fans

“It went well that they played on 'home’ turf! Because if we were at our house, it would’ve been a different situation… Oh well!” wrote Nainggolan on his Twitter account.

“The Juventini insult me after a game they won. How laughable!! But they couldn’t hear their fans crying to the referee.

“They won the game and still talk like this… But how they cried and moaned when trailing.”

Juve supporters then confronted Nainggolan on Twitter and the Belgian international midfielder responded.

“You don’t even know the ball is round. :) You win and then offend people. You lose and it’s even worse…”

Another fan suggested Nainggolan criticised Juventus, but would run to Turin if an offer arrived.

Yeah, that’s why I said no in January. :)

Davide Astori was sent off last night and he posted a message on Twitter too.

“Silence speaks louder than a thousand words… Goodnight.”

:lol: So basically he said "No" to trophies.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
^^ May sound unpleasant but putting that aside, Nainggolan was brilliant on the field of the play imo and looked like he could play Vidal's role for us in the future if he improved on his consistency.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Nainggolan had a row on twitter with Juve fans

“It went well that they played on 'home’ turf! Because if we were at our house, it would’ve been a different situation… Oh well!” wrote Nainggolan on his Twitter account.

“The Juventini insult me after a game they won. How laughable!! But they couldn’t hear their fans crying to the referee.

“They won the game and still talk like this… But how they cried and moaned when trailing.”

Juve supporters then confronted Nainggolan on Twitter and the Belgian international midfielder responded.

“You don’t even know the ball is round. :) You win and then offend people. You lose and it’s even worse…”

Another fan suggested Nainggolan criticised Juventus, but would run to Turin if an offer arrived.

Yeah, that’s why I said no in January. :)

Davide Astori was sent off last night and he posted a message on Twitter too.

“Silence speaks louder than a thousand words… Goodnight.”

:lol: So basically he said "No" to trophies.
He's not even that good anyway, wouldn't want this cunt in our team. Classless and brainless, glad to have pissed him off.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
What kind of player does that? Fucking moron :sergio: I'm glad we didn't sign him now. Loser mentality arguing with fans. I've never heard of a Juve player doing this on twitter or whatever.

p.s. Elia doesn't count

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
They couldn`t prepare the Stadium for the game, so playing there was not safe for us and our fans. It was obvious that we would refuse playing there.

Well Cellino, it`s not our fault. There are safety regulations that you should respect if you want to compete in Serie A. People lives are more important than your personal wins.

It`s not our fault too that for the very same reasons you gave Roma 3 points.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They couldn`t prepare the Stadium for the game, so playing there was not safe for us and our fans. It was obvious that we would refuse playing there.

Well Cellino, it`s not our fault. There are safety regulations that you should respect if you want to compete in Serie A. People lives are more important than your personal wins.

It`s not our fault too that for the very same reasons you gave Roma 3 points.
Beating these twats is so satisfying. Their tears taste so sweet. He's still going on about this stadium issue, is if its our fucking problem. He's an absolute tosspot.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
^^ May sound unpleasant but putting that aside, Nainggolan was brilliant on the field of the play imo and looked like he could play Vidal's role for us in the future if he improved on his consistency.
Exactly my thought. Would like to have him in our team for next season. You have to have good depth to defend the champions league title

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Naing can suck his tears dry on his own, I never want to see him here. He is a talented player but I never wanna see him in our jersey.

I am also happy we never signed Astori, that idiot can also suck his own tears dry for the rest of his downhill career.

Cellino or whatever his name is an idiot, someone I really would only interview or meet if he payed me big $$$$... yet I think our management will have to work and nurture the ties with Cagliari. Not because I like the team but because if we want to business in the future with them its rewarding to at least not have broken the bonds. Wth, give 'em Iaquinta for free, let them pay him a small amount of the wage and we'll cover the rest of his overpayed ass until his contract expired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)