[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS [April 2nd, 2019] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
For the most part, I thought the refereeing in this game was really good. The only thing that stands out to me was that Greek player should've received a second yellow for pushing Kean into the advertising board.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
There were definite monkey noises but look at it this way - why is a young black (Italian!) player getting booed when others are not? What has Kean done recently? He's a new star in the making for the Nazionale, so they chose to pick on him...hmm. I think a few retards did spoil it for the majority at Cagliari, it's easy to forget how carried way fans and players get against Juve, but these few don't understand where to draw the line, they think this sort of thing is fair game to get under the skin of black players. It's not.
You're saying a few retards, but when Moise scored the monkey chants were absolutely deafening. It was embarrassing

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Why has the lega not said anything yet? What's more ridiculous is their twitter was promoting diversity and no to racism a day ago

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lol the nonchalance in just throwing it out there is proof enough of his cluelessness
It's also possible he doesn't realise what weight the word carries.

From Wikipedia:
Italian
In Italian, negro (male) and negra (female) were used as neutral term equivalents of "negro" until at least the 1980s. Famed 1960s pop singer Fausto Leali is still called il negro bianco ("the white negro") in Italian media,[30][31][32] on account of his naturally hoarse style of singing. Either word is now considered offensive,[33][34][35] and is commonly replaced by nero/nera ("black").
In Italian law, Act No. 654 of 13 October 1975 (known as the “Reale Act”), as amended by Act No. 205 of 25 June 1993 (known as the “Mancino Act”) and Act No. 85 of 24 February 2006, criminalizes incitement to and racial discrimination itself, incitement to and racial violence itself, the promotion of ideas based on racial superiority or ethnic or racist hatred and the setting up or running of, participation in or support to any organisation, association, movement or group whose purpose is the instigation of racial discrimination or violence.[36][37]
As the Council of Europe noted in its 2016 report, "the wording of the Reale Act does not include language as ground of discrimination, nor is [skin] color included as a ground of discrimination."[37] However, the Supreme Court, in affirming a lower-court decision, declared that the use of the term negro by itself, if it has a clearly offensive intention, may be punishable by law,[38] and is considered an aggravating factor in a criminal prosecution.[39]
We all assume everyone knows the specifics of every English word they use, but obviously people can make mistakes.

Or he's racist.

I mean, I don't know :D.

bluesnake

Mar 7, 2017
There were definite monkey noises but look at it this way - why is a young black (Italian!) player getting booed when others are not? What has Kean done recently? He's a new star in the making for the Nazionale, so they chose to pick on him...hmm. I think a few retards did spoil it for the majority at Cagliari, it's easy to forget how carried way fans and players get against Juve, but these few don't understand where to draw the line, they think this sort of thing is fair game to get under the skin of black players. It's not.
i heard monkey chants after the goal, but it doesnt matter when.

as for booing i think you can do this to every player for any time unless you want to ban it too. you cant throw scooters or do monkey chants.

as for kean, he got italian citizenship but he is not italian by nation but he is from ivory coast and he can play for their NT team too. in most EU countries and italy you got right of blood, doesnt matter where you were born. not only in italy there is a talk about who should be allowed to play for NT team and what to do. some fans will never like such players.

as for me i would play only for my country, country of my parents, grands etc, i was born here, my parents too and i will never leave.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's also possible he doesn't realise what weight the word carries.

From Wikipedia:

We all assume everyone knows the specifics of every English word they use, but obviously people can make mistakes.

Or he's racist.

I mean, I don't know :D.
It's spring, a season of Hope and rebirth, let us be magnanimous and merry :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

as for booing i think you can do this to every player for any time unless you want to ban it too. you cant throw scooters or do monkey chants.

as for kean, he got italian citizenship but he is not italian by nation but he is from ivory coast and he can play for their NT team too. in most EU countries and italy you got right of blood, doesnt matter where you were born. not only in italy there is a talk about who should be allowed to play for NT team and what to do. some fans will never like such players.

as for me i would play only for my country, country of my parents, grands etc, i was born here, my parents too and i will never leave.
He's Italian born

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015

goddamit, wtf is going on tuz

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol the nonchalance in just throwing it out there is proof enough of his cluelessness
I'm happy he said it, it couldn't be a more clear example of the fvcked up ignorance level of Italy as a whole, where you say that casually and dont understand how that's wrong. And how thousands can make monkey chants towards black players and it be justified by some as ok, as long as I followed calcio basically (25 years).

This perfectly signifies the idiotic comment Bonnuci made, that moron is dead to me as a Juve player.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Why has the lega not said anything yet? What's more ridiculous is their twitter was promoting diversity and no to racism a day ago
like i sad in Agnelli topic

In FIFA, UEFA, FIGC and probably even in Juve structures are also racists, probably. Why hasnt anyone taken seriously this case yet? Because as I write, racists are everywhere. In mega corporations, in governments, in sport in high positions. It is known, this is a minority. But racists are not just uneducated people eg sitting with a beer on Curva Nord, but I know racists holding important positions in society.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I'm happy he said it, it couldn't be a more clear example of the fvcked up ignorance level of Italy as a whole, where you say that casually and dont understand how that's wrong. And how thousands can make monkey chants towards black players and it be justified by some as ok, as long as I followed calcio basically (25 years).

This perfectly signifies the idiotic comment Bonnuci made, that moron is dead to me as a Juve player.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Well to be fair, they don't have the history associated with the term in America. It's still very charged and would get you beat up almost anywhere, but some people have never interacted with a black person on a personal level, so they can't relate to the damage these words carry.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Well to be fair, they don't have the history associated with the term in America. It's still very charged and would get you beat up almost anywhere, but some people have never interacted with a black person on a personal level, so they can't relate to the damage these words carry.
Nah, it's not like they Cagliari fans live in the cave, even if they make such an impression.

EDIT sorry, misread your conversation, disregard my message, I'm a moron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)