[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (7 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I think i'll watch the Milan game and see the juve results on the phone, my heart can't take the pain of seeing our strikers miss chance after chance.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I will probably watch one game on tv and stream the other on the computer :)! It will feel like threesome (of course if we win and merda draws or loses)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
you gotta specify which merda. The lesser merda.

There's no way I'll watch any match over Juve's no matter how frustrating or meaningless.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm hoping for an atmosphere like Bari in 2006, where we play away but have the atmosphere of a home match. Of course if we can win and Inter get at least a draw there would be even more incredible scenes, but so much is pinned on this match.

There is also a side issue in our last game, Atalanta and Bergamo are very anti Milan and Milano.
:tup:

Thats why I am happy about playing Atalanta last. Im pretty sure they wont give a fuck and will lie down against us.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
If Merdas both draw would be awesome. Most of the games in Milan Derby have ended draws, no?

Edit: wrong Milan 108 72(draw) Inter 109

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #414
    Why complicate things? Win against Cagliari and hope for an Inter win or draw.

This is worse than Algebra course.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #418
    Fvck Inter. It wont an d shouldn't be considered as help.They play and live the derby to win it because that's derby's tradition and that's football basically.

It's not like they have many options either to fvck our Scudetto chance.

---------- Post added 04.05.2012 at 11:18 ----------

On a more serious note you know what? I want to consider it as a gift and use it each an Inter fan opens his mouth.

Fvcking fake Scudetti thieves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)