[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (6 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Cellino: Juve are arrogant. Cagliari shall end the season on a high. They change the time of the game without my consent. If they want they can pick the ref too.

:andyandbarcelona:

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
It's not about the weekend, it's about the fact that we play better when we've had a week's rest. The reason our record on weekends is much better than midweek fixtures is because playing a midweek fixtures means playing a game after only 3-4 day's rest.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cellino: Juve are arrogant. Cagliari shall end the season on a high. They change the time of the game without my consent. If they want they can pick the ref too.

Wait, was this our choice to change the game time?

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

We shouldn't expect any favours from Cagliari and Atalanta. After all we've had tough matches and moments all season long, why should it be any different here at the end of the season. It's important that by sunday our boys overcome this drop of points on mental level and we'll be fine.

Like mantioned before I hope to see 3-5-2 with Giach on the left (it proved to be efficient against Novara).

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

If we really didn't consult with him first, he kinda have a reason to moan about it.

I still hope we'll destroy them 0-5 next Sunday.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
We shouldn't expect any favours from Cagliari and Atalanta. After all we've had tough matches and moments all season long, why should it be any different here at the end of the season. It's important that by sunday our boys overcome this drop of points on mental level and we'll be fine.

Like mantioned before I hope to see 3-5-2 with Giach on the left (it proved to be efficient against Novara).
\

Not doing this against Lecce when DC was injured meant we had zero penetration on the left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)