[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (46 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
At the end of the day it's supply and demand, Cagliari won't fill more than a few thousand seats no matter the size of their allocation, the rest will go to general sale as well as the away section, and it'll be more Juventus supporters there than anyone else.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why are we playing there anyway? I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered before, I have certainly missed it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
But isn't the stadium is divided so that Juve fans only located in the away fans section? Or would they let them fill the entire stadium? It's Cagliari's decision to make I assume.
There will be a dedicated section obviously for "away" fans from Turin, but many people from the Friuli Venezia Giulia region (where Trieste is located) who are fans of Juve will be able to buy tickets.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I think I am the only one who benefitted from the time change because it was on a normal earth channel and now it is on one of HD channels
Don't have Canal+. I might watch it at O'Learys & keep an eye on the Milan derby.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Why are we playing there anyway? I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered before, I have certainly missed it.
Cagliari's president has the shits with the local authorities in Cagliari who are fucking around with his bid to build a new stadium. Their current stadium (Sant Elia) is an absolute shithole and its quite hazardous, theyve had to shut off the majority of the stadium due to safety concerns. As a "protest" he has moved all of Cagliari's home games to Trieste for the rest of the season. I explained why he chose Trieste a few posts above.

EDIT: http://www.football-italia.net/17526/cellino-almost-bought-triestina

---------- Post added 04.05.2012 at 23:56 ----------

At the end of the day it's supply and demand, Cagliari won't fill more than a few thousand seats no matter the size of their allocation, the rest will go to general sale as well as the away section, and it'll be more Juventus supporters there than anyone else.
LOL similar to our away games against Chievo. 80% of the fans there are cheering for Juve.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Guys, in the end we will be playing at the same time as Milan or not? My espn schedule is showing the juve game at 15:30 and the milan one at 20:30 or so

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Good thing is that inter still has some chances to get to CL. And I hope they will not put their hands down. I couldn't even imagine what is going on inside merdaplayers heads about derby. Who does they hate more? Us or meelan?

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Yeah. If my memory serves me right, there was a rule that last three or four tours played at the same time. according to the fight for CL there could be more fairly.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Going crazy here, watched all our games, including the friendly ones, and I'm probably going to miss this one. I'm in Spain, going to watch Atletico Madrid - Malaga on Saturday. Inventation from T.Courtois, the GK of Atletico Madrid (he's a future top5 keeper). After the game pictures with Falcao and Diego, I hope I can talk a bit with him about juve..

Anyone an idea on which channel in Spain they broadcast Cagliari - Juve?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)