[Serie A] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS (6th May 2012) (7 Viewers)

Cagliari di Trieste 0 - 2 Juve : Man of the Match

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Cagliari - Juve
Al Jazeera Sport +2
Arena Sport 3 (serbia)
C+ GOL (poland)
C+ Multideporte 1
C+ Sport 1 (sweden)
C+ Sport 3 (norway)
Digi Sport 3 (romania)
Digi Sport+ (hungary)
NTV+ Sport
OTE Sport 3
Sky Calcio 2
Sport 1 (israel)
Sport TV2
SportDigital.tv
SuperSport 7 (za)
~ C+ GOL HD
~ C+ Sport Extra HD
~ NTV+ HD Sport
~ Sky Calcio HD2
~ Sport 1 HD (israel)
~ Sport TV2 HD

Merda-Milan
Al Jazeera Sport +1
Al Jazeera Sport +3
Al Jazeera Sport +5
Arena Sport 3 [MAXtv]
Arena Sport 4 (serbia)
C+ Aitio (finland)
C+ Fotball (norway)
C+ Fútbol (spain)
C+ GOL (poland)
C+ Sport (france)
C+ Sport 1 (denmark)
Digi Sport (cze/svk)
Digi Sport (hungary)
Digi Sport 2 (romania)
ESPN (uk/ireland)
Euro Futbol
GMG Football
Ictimai TV
Meridiano TV
NTV+ Football
OTE Sport 2
Setanta Ireland
Sky Calcio 1
Sky Sport 1 (germany)
Sky Sport 1 (italy)
Smart Spor
Sport 1 (israel)
Sport 1 (lithuania)
Sport 5 (israel)
Sport TV1
SuperSport 1 [DigitAlb]
SuperSport 3 (za)
SuperSport Maximo
TRK Futbol
TV4 Sport (sweden)
~ Al Jazeera Sport HD1
~ C+ Fútbol HD (spain)
~ C+ GOL HD
~ C+ Sport HD (france)
~ C+ Sport HD (nordic)
~ ESPN HD (uk/irl)
~ Euro Futbol HD
~ NTV+ Football HD
~ OTE Sport HD
~ Sky Calcio HD1
~ Sky Sport 1 HD (italy)
~ Sky Sport 2 HD (germany)
~ Smart Spor HD
~ Sport 1 HD (israel)
~ Sport 1 LIVE HD (ned)
~ Sport 5 HD (israel)
~ Sport TV1 HD
~ SuperSport 1 HD [DigitAlb]
‡ Sky 3D (italy)
‡ Smart 3D

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think I have ESPN Classic. :shocked:

Don't know if it's a Swedish version or something, though. Wimbledon on right now, Federer vs. Roddick from 2009. Would be great if it's the UK version and they end up showing the game.
It's not the same as the UK, I had it once and checked it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yeah I checked it out. Bummer.
But if you have comhem you can get Canal+ Total for 6 months for free but you have to remember to stop the subscription 3 months before, that is just less than 3 months after you start it. Canal+ Total has 5 Sport channels and two of them will be showing Cagliari - Juventus on Sunday.

---------- Post added 04.05.2012 at 19:17 ----------

If Del Piero plays then we are 100% winning the game.
Wait wait wait now, just a minute ago you were sure we will now it has a condition that Del Piero must play?

he6rt6gr6m

May 2, 2012
I think I have ESPN Classic. :shocked:

Don't know if it's a Swedish version or something, though. Wimbledon on right now, Federer vs. Roddick from 2009. Would be great if it's the UK version and they end up showing the game.
Classic is regional. If you want ESPN Classic to show it in your country, ask 'em! :)

Hmmm, the 100 people watching ESPN Classic at that time, or potentially several tens of thousands watching a Serie A game.
If Juve fans tune in to the Milan derby and are told the Cag/Juv game is being simulcast on Classic, then people will jump over. Maybe they have it decided today/tomorrow and can promote throughout the weekend.

They showed the Rome derby live on Classic a month or two back. Wouldn't mind them doing it more often.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
But if you have comhem you can get Canal+ Total for 6 months for free but you have to remember to stop the subscription 3 months before, that is just less than 3 months after you start it. Canal+ Total has 5 Sport channels and two of them will be showing Cagliari - Juventus on Sunday.
I only have ComHem for two months free of charge, and had the Canal+ channels for only the first week unfortunately. I guess I'll have to stream this one.

---------- Post added 04.05.2012 at 19:25 ----------

Classic is regional. If you want ESPN Classic to show it in your country, ask 'em! :)
I think only two channels (TV4 and Canal+) have the rights to broadcast Serie A games in Sweden. :boh:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This is going to be a tricky match.
Cagliari is Milan's team, they started our crisis and opened their legs wide, to them, after that.
Their president calls us arrogants and is openly declaring that his team will give his all, despite the fact that they have nothing no fight for and they will gift Milan a free win, in the last round.
So the fierce battle Cagliari will give us, is characterised as our arrogance and the spreading of legs-friendly games vs Milan, is Milan's superiority.
Their president also says that we are whining for the refs.
That means that he is sure that Milan has guaranteed the ref support and a new slaughtering is expected. So this is yet another preemptive strike, the ref talk has gone cold lately, he brings it back, so that he cancels our post match reports, no matter what the refs will do. Thats really fishy... esp the irrelevant moment its coming.

In the first round they draw us home and let Milan past 3-0. We must give our all as well, aim for a 4-0 win, so no matter what luck, their judo and Milan's refs wont be enough to steal a victory from us.
If we win this and Milan draws, its over,we made history! We overthrown the status quo, once again we stood against the wind and mover forwards.
If we draw this too, its over... the stakes are sky high, the are no excuses, their field, our championship, just look at their roster and how we slipped points, just a few days ago, no mistakes this time, no excuses, no half measures, no compromises.
We should expect everything, we start the game like we are a goal down and be ready for a red card, a canceled goal and a penalty for them.
We should secure the game way beyond the refs reach!

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #495
    Wait wait wait now, just a minute ago you were sure we will now it has a condition that Del Piero must play?
    It's like this,

If Del Piero plays = You can put your feet in hot water while watching the game and laugh at both Milan teams.

If Del Piero doesn't play = Then we can bite our nails but most likely we'll win, like 90%.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Focus bitches. We need a serious group huddle before the game. The next two matches are going to be a life altering 180 minutes. If we win I will be better in bed, better at work, high energy and pretty much a sound sleeper. If we lose, I will be Cronios. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)