[Serie A] Brescia 1-2 JUVENTUS [September 24th, 2019] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I agree that we just need a period of stability to get used to a new system.
I’m also happy to give him a chance and desperately want him to get us playing attractive winning football.

However, I do have to point out that last season at Chelsea when I watched a lot of games he never had a plan B and he just didn’t adapt or change the flow of a game so I’m not overly optimistic about his adaptability.
Even at Napoli he didn't have a plan B Adaptability is not his strength but I think he has changed his tactics at juve so that we become a good counter attacking team

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
La probabile formazione della Juventus - Sky Sport

Juventus (4-3-3): Szczesny; Danilo, de Ligt, Bonucci, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi; Cuadrado, Dybala, Bernardeschi.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
lol

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, have Sandro and Danilo been terrible? Sandro has been really good lately.
Sandro has been fantastic (tho he doesnt have the offensive end product he used to), he is great with protecting the ball and great defensively.

Danilo is just a placeholder so far, nothing good or bad, he is just there covering basically.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You guys do know Ramsey can play RW/RM, right?

It's not a given that formation will be 4312.
He is not good in that role, been tried in Arsenal. He is better off exploiting the channels centrally, great in final third off the ball and in combination play. Wing play is not getting best out of him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
La probabile formazione della Juventus - Sky Sport

Juventus (4-3-3): Szczesny; Danilo, de Ligt, Bonucci, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi; Cuadrado, Dybala, Bernardeschi.
Yeah I see this happening for sure, wide attackers is really important for Sarri, he doesnt like fullbacks to be all the width as it would be in 4312.

I prefer for us to continue with 433, rather rotate between Dybala and Higuain then change whole system when team is in fragile state.

Just play Ramsey instead of Khedira. Unlike Matuidi, the kind of qualities he has can be replaced by virtually any of the other midfielders.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #168
    Sandro has been fantastic (tho he doesnt have the offensive end product he used to), he is great with protecting the ball and great defensively.

Danilo is just a placeholder so far, nothing good or bad, he is just there covering basically.
    I think the more comfortable (settles in*) Danilo gets with the team the better he will become. Got a goal already, Sandro hasn't but that doesn't say much. Sandro has been much better than Danilo has.

I'm probably naively hoping they get their Porto form back when here together. Man that would be great.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #172
    Nah Sandro has been off form or not as great as first season, still serviceable or real solid, but Danilo has been huge flop (unplayable in Real, fringe depth in City). Big difference.
    Agree about the big difference. What I'm saying is have hope, that if Sandro can apparently start turning over a new leaf maybe Danilo can too. Maybe they (more so Danilo) couldn't cut it outside of the Portuguese league :boh:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
    If Sarri wants a plan B then he needs options and he had none at Napoli and Chelsea. Here we have many options. When trailing we have Dybala/Higuain/Ramsey, to defend we have Can/Rabiot, we can set up for possession or counter and so on. The true test is how we react when we're down to a decent team.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    what if she is a petite Asian female terminator?
    That would be awesome as long as I am not a target for termination. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry dear ladies and gentlemen but I have to go away for a few minutes to wank after seeing this pics.

giphy.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)