[Serie A] Brescia 1-2 JUVENTUS [September 24th, 2019] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Khedira Matuidi Rapinodeshi together, first defeat of the season too bad.

I'm not too thrilled about Matuidi's technique and passing, but so far into the season, I dont think he deserves to be grouped with those two lol. He serves an actual very necessary purpose and has had couple of good games atleast. He is harder to replace then them because no one else gives you the motor and tactical balance he provides (basically 4-4-2 in defence due to him).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Switch de ligt and Bonucci.. let de ligt try to play the RCB position where he played for Ajax and plays for Holland.

Also: Rabiot should play.

You are not the first to say this, but Bonucci plays RCB so he can pass quicker easier with his right on long or straighter low passes (doesnt need to change direction or angles with extra touches most likely before doing it). Tho Sarri style doesnt like those type of longer passes too much (happens a bit tho, like Bonucci's long ball to Dybala last match).

But its weird, I swear, didnt Bonucci play LCB when he played with Demiral? So what gives? Maybe because Demiral is technically way more limited then De Ligt (and Bonucci) with the ball, so he for sure has to play in his preferred side for stability. While De Ligt is bit more polished/adaptable.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)