[Serie A] Bologna vs JUVENTUS (24th-Oct-2010) (10 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
People - Juve might have had the lions share of possession today, but they were absolutely piss poor in terms of creating chances - Juve have been ridiculous this week -

Why take Krasic off when he played only half the game against Salzburg?

Our forwards are useless they stand in their spot like a pillar and don't create any dangerous runs - when the ball comes straight to them, they can hardly control it, they have amateur ball control.

The team is just not decisive against smaller teams, the Inter and Man City results should have really lifted the team to better heights, but I sense another mid-table season coming.

In a match like today's, a star player was required to break to deadlock, the only star player Juve has was lingering on the bench because he was so called tired. Tired my backside, he can still create chances at any time

Juve created no real chances second half and that's a big worry against a nothing side like Bolonga

Buy on AliExpress.com

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
we really should have spend on a good striker....look at our midfield...after the players we bought (krasic and aqui), our midflied look so much more productive and less mistakes.

BUT, after selling trezeguet, we did not buy anybody at all.....and our strikers are not scoring much goals....most of the goals are from midfielders....

i really hope the dzeko rumors are true.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
We would have won if Amauri didn't get injured. He always runs and creates oppurtinities, the only thing Iaquinta did besides missing the penalty was makin a frickin record in offsides.
and he doesnt have the tecnical ability to trap a ball, turn and shoot.....if you watch the match again you can see there are lots of balls to him that he can convert to an opportunity.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We looked very tired and had no idea up front. The defense did well and midfield did well from a defensive point of view with Aquilani being my MOM. Attacking wise we were really poor. Amauri, IQ, Krasic and Quag were all very poor Del Piero wasn't able to do much either. We need a better attacking left sided midfielder and a new striker.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Very frustrating. We will get games like this where teams have no interest in attacking but we have to be better than that.

I know Iaquinta isn't fit but he is really starting to piss me off, he doesn't even suit the style of the team really.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Only other team that can take over us in the table is Napoli ATM

Anyway, crap result, crap second half. Positives: Our defence and midfield are getting better and better. Also another clean sheet is good.

Negatives: Shit strikers, crap finishing, and dropping points against crap teams.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
The only thing we can say is we suck without Krasic and he is super.
yea man...krasic figured out that our strikers are so bad that no matter how many nice chances he created, they would not score.

So he had no choice but to create a penalty for iaquinta. BUT iaquinta cant even score a penalty ROFL....:sergio:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
yea man...krasic figured out that our strikers are so bad that no matter how many nice chances he created, they would not score.

So he had no choice but to create a penalty for iaquinta. BUT iaquinta cant even score a penalty ROFL....:sergio:
You could see by his whole body language that he was going to miss it.

Iaquinta, Quagliarella, Amauri - 3 players without composure

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
Fuck sportsmanship, we need points. I don't see other teams playing fair against us. So why not try something else. I mean it wouldn't kill anyone to grab goals like that every now and then.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I TALKING ABOUT, OUR STRIKERS WOULD WASTE THEM ANYWAYS. FUUUCKKK WE NEED A STRIKER

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We lost 2 points that should have been won. I didn't watch it so I won't praise nor criticize. I'd just like DN to make a new list of penalty takers. Iaq has been taking the PKs ever since Ranieri's time, whenever DP didn't play.
Now I want another order of PK takers. DP when he plays and after him put technical players, not Sissoko, not Iaquinta and not Chiellini.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
The question is why change the penalty taker when Melo scored one last week.
this is how pathetic our strikers are...

they wanted to let iaquinta get a goal to boost his confidence...and he went and miss it...now his confidence is all time low....

BE PREPARED TO WATCH IAQUINTA MISS AT LEAST 10 OPEN GOAL CHANCES THIS SEASON.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
The question is why change the penalty taker when Melo scored one last week.
Because our team obviously doesn't discuss who should take our penalties, our free kicks, and our corners.

Juve basically has no DP alternatives in dead ball situations and that's the problem of the coach

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
we need guys upfront who can dribble with pace and confuses defences.... unlike what people are saying I do not agree that we need goal getter like inzaghi or trezeguet who simply opportunistic forwards and have no skill /ability to beat defenders at all, we need ibra or henry or ronaldo type of forwards

coupled with 2 competent left wingers (1 first team, 1 sub) then we could have the deadliest attack.

marchi can't cope as winger, in fact I still think he should be tried as a forward/SS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)