[Serie A] Bologna vs JUVENTUS (24th-Oct-2010) (2 Viewers)

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Storari
Motta-Chiellini-Bonucci-De Ceglie
Krasic-Melo-Aquilani-Marchisio:)cry:)
Del Piero-Quag

No other choice really

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
we should be careful for this one and try not to make the same mistakes we made in our away games vs sides like Bologna, Bari this season or a serious number of teams from the last season. With strong midfield (Krasic, Aqua, Melo and Marchisio) I think we can control the game and create plenty of opportunities for our forwards, which I guess will be Quag and Amauri, the question is how many of them they will score? Our backline is still not that strong and maybe we will concede a goal, lets hope we can score more. Most probably our biggest problem will be ex Juve players again, in-form Di Vaio, Bologna scored 8 goals so far this season, 5 of them are Marco`s. I hope he has a bad game in sunday afternoon. This is what I think will be our line-up:

-----------------Storari-----------------
-Motta--Bonucci--Chiello--De Ceglie-
--Krasic---Aqua---Melo---Marchisio--
---------Quagmire---Amauri----------

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
How is Ekdal doing with them? Is he just a bench warmer too there?

Oh, and we must win this.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think Claudio will start, but Ale won't...it will be Iaq\Amauri :sergio:
I think so too. I mentioned Marchisio only because he plays non-stop and Del Neri likes rotating and because he's a yellow away from suspension (we play Milan the next round).
But I think he'll get the start. That midfield was working well and DN won't risk much changing it.

The attack is being rotated all the time so it's almost impossible to predict who'll start. I give Quag the advantage because he scores pretty often and because he didn't play in Austria. The second attacker is anyone's guess, but at least one "tall striker" seems to be a must for DN. He played Quag-DP only when both Iaq and Amauri were unavailable.

I also don't know how to read DN's statement that Amauri's fitness is not good. I don't know if he'll play him in order to improve his fitness or he won't play him just because he's not fit.

Aug 17, 2007
I think so too. I mentioned Marchisio only because he plays non-stop and Del Neri likes rotating and because he's a yellow away from suspension (we play Milan the next round).
But I think he'll get the start. That midfield was working well and DN won't risk much changing it.

The attack is being rotated all the time so it's almost impossible to predict who'll start. I give Quag the advantage because he scores pretty often and because he didn't play in Austria. The second attacker is anyone's guess, but at least one "tall striker" seems to be a must for DN. He played Quag-DP only when both Iaq and Amauri were unavailable.

I also don't know how to read DN's statement that Amauri's fitness is not good. I don't know if he'll play him in order to improve his fitness or he won't play him just because he's not fit.
Exactly.

But the guy sucks, he just can't start for the third time in one week. It's unreasonable. Iaq isn't better and i don't know if he's even fit.

I hope Ale will start, i want to see DP-Quag-Krasic again. Plus the last time he started in the league was vs...Palermo I think. In the last 4 weeks he played only 50 minutes combined in the league, i think it hurts his shape. So far he was our best forward so DN gave him rest recently in order to give Amauri\Iaq some minutes and confidence, but i think now he's the one who needs to play some, he looked really nervous yesterday. We need him in good shape.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Marchisio will start on the left-wing, but Del Piero will be a sub. It'll be Amauri and Quagliarella.

We have to be careful this match, and not underestimate Bologna. They tied with Inter, and Di Vaio is in form right now. He'll probably tear our backline apart. Stay strong Juve. :cry:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I hope Motta just stays back and defends, and lets Krasic do all attacking on the right side...he's been caught out of position so many times for us defensively. We need a big game from Marco.

And I reckon it will be Quag/Amauri to start...Iaquinta is fit for this one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)