[Serie A] Bologna vs JUVENTUS (24th-Oct-2010) (3 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We must win, we have seen how important Aquilani is to this team, we play so much better with him. Although I believe that it was more than Aquilani that was lacking from the game against Salzburg, we didn't look up for it, hopefully Del Neri puts an end to that.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
With Melo, Aquilani & Krasic back to boss midfield, we have all the elements to win this one and Marchisio at LM is showing better winger skills with close ball control near the byline than both Pepe and Martinez put together ...

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Does By really want a 10 year old boy?
If Marchisio is 1 yellow away from a suspension, i'd start Pepe tomorrow.

Jun 13, 2007
Bologna looks really bad this year. Di Vaio looks like he's the only bright spark in their team. I still expect it to be a tough game, though.

Mar 24, 2006
Al said if we win the title, he'll send Byrone an Indonesian unique souvenir...hence the 10 year old boy :p haha
:shutup:

I knew i shouldn't have said that in public , i should offer B that souvenir privately :D

hey Cuti do you want my Unique Souvenir as well ? :p

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
:agree:

If we win this year's title i will send you an Indonesian unique souvenir :agree:
Thank you Al, i just hope it doesn't come out of your pants.:D

I'd accept that. I'd make him clean my house & make knock off nike, addidas & puma gear all day long.

:shutup:

I knew i shouldn't have said that in public , i should offer B that souvenir privately :D

hey Cuti do you want my Unique Souvenir as well ? :p
You're scaring me now.:D

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Grygera does look more astute in defense than Motta. Motta, De Ceglie & Sissoko are the only Juve players who are not installed with Gyroscope, the reason why they lack navigation skill and are caught out of position most of the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)