[Serie A] Bologna vs JUVENTUS (24th-Oct-2010) (3 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Even last week I was wondering why our most technically gifted player wasn't taking the penalty. It's a bit fucked up at this club because Juventus is always used to giving the set piece to the 'number 10' in the line up (Del Piero, and Diego last season), but it's baffling to see Bonucci take a free kick like he's Roberto Carlos.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I figured.

Comments like that are so inappropriate, though. That's why I asked. Insinuating something that he can't prove is unprofessional especially when taken to the media.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Well, the only thing I've learned in the last week about our team is that we are better than Lecce

Think our blind manager and our stupid coach are already admitting defeat with the signing of Pepe by playing Marchisio out of position ?? It wont be long before you see Martinez on the bench permanently

This team, led by a mediocre coach and clueless manager, are showing that we dont belong in the top 4, and todays performance confirms that

We are going to need yet another clearout at the end of the season, as I can only think of 5 or 6 players that I want to remain, and Marotta and DUMB Neri need to get the fuck out of Turin as well.....

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Were 5th in the standings mate, were only one point off fourth. We can't be doing that bad.

We've played Samp,Palermo,Inter all difficult fixtures mate.

I'll judge come Christmas but at the moment it's too early mate.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Some people expect waaaaaay too much from our team, who is by the way recovering from a horrendus season. And like Nick says, the table doesn't tell the whole story, specially after just 8 games.

Feb 4, 2009
Don't hate on Del Neri.. The one thing everyone complained about for ages was the defense... Look at the improvement now. It's just unfortunate that we had to sub tries too hard Amauri for tries too hard to be a footballer Iaquinta. Why are we cursed with such useless forwards??

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
first off why is marchisio on the left? Aquilani and Melo have done well, but i think Pepe should have played in Marchisios spot and Claudio should have taken Melos. Bologna is not Inter or Milan. We should have them pinned back attacking, am i wrong? Also why is that jerkoff Amauri even stepping onto the field? He has lost it and i hope he gets killed on the jobso we can claim the insurance and buy someone better. I would love to see a Juve coach take a chance on a youth player because that is what they are there for, right? Why keep playing the same crap player when you have energetic and and eager players ready to play? I am starting to not like delneri. He seems bland and offers no good ideas and he is notnwilling to even take chances. I want to see Juve on top again and we will never see that happen unless we take some chances. I would rather loose a couple than keep drawing if it means we just attack all out because then i know we tried. If we never try how do we expect to beat a team like Milan next week?
Sorry about the rant but i woke up with a hangover this morning and the last thing i wanted to see is another fucking draw. Against Bologna no less.:sergio:

That comment about Amauri has made me smile for the first time today in this rancidly hungover corpse like state...you seem serious!:tup:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
with Amauri uncharacteristically putting a Motta cross way off target,
Fuck...i need to work out the multi-quote routine...When I miss a game i make sure to read over all the comments on here, then watch the highlights or download the game before making my own review...today, though, I am finding much humour, such as the above punchline.

I allowed myself to get carried away on the wave of optimism over the summer, which suggested that with a 4-4-2 wingers system, amauri would be banging in the goals, left, right, and centre...or at least...centre...with his head...I still have not given up all hope with him, but he has been poor for two years now. Even in the first season he was with us, when he played due to the injuries to Trez, the majority of his goals were tap-ins, or clumsy knee-ins, or shin shots...seriously his shooting technique is atrocious.

I would not go as far as some, in suggesting he should be shot whilst playing, so we can claim the insurance, but i understand the logic...presently, on his form of the last two years, we would struggle to get 5m for him. I cannot see who would take the chance???

Still...Iaquinta may have the grinta, but...he isnt a footballer. Another one likely hard to sell, but should fetch more than Amauri. His strength and eagerness could prove useful in the championship, or Qatar...

Its annoying that we couldn't beat Bologna, but at least we never looked like losing, controlled the game, aquilani and melo continue to gel. As others have said, last season we would lose a game like this....Our opponents saw their only chance of getting anything, as playing 10 behind the ball. Which makes out control of possession less worthy of merit, but also explains why krasic especially, couldn't find the channels to run into.

I would have preferred to see Pepe starting on the left wing. Claudio can take a break, SUB in for Melo if he starts to go mental. No need to disrupt the blossoming central midfield partnership. Also...Martinez should be tried in attack, off the main striker. Or...play him with Quag, who isnt a target man, but will be more useful there than Iaquinta. Either way, give the chap a chance, he has some sparkle in his toes, which we need to see on the field...

Two disappointing results in a row, but at least in this one, unlike against Salzberg, we never looked like losing...I remain content with our progress so far this season. Grab a target man in January, perhaps a right back and left back also, depending on the form up until then, of our current De Ceglie Grygera/Motta cobinations. 4th should be achieved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)