[SERIE A] Bologna vs JUVENTUS (10/29/08) (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Did not want to watch the stream as almost every time I saw it last season, we lost it, or had a draw..

However i just saw recorded game on TV (did not even look at sports pages until now) and I am so happy for well earned 3 points which will boost further confidence to our players as well to CR.

I am happy for all players, Momo did not make single mistake Tiago was better than expected and more visible than his usual running away from ball, also I have also to say that Melberg had good match too.

How about Nedved? CR was joking when said he would like to sign new 2 year contract with Nedved, but not far from truth.
Amauri is class on its own with 2 great chances, still I feel that IQ is bit frustrated by his performances, but at the same time , his confidence will grow with more playing time..Shame Marchioni did not score but all in all well deserved 3 points even last 10-15 minutes, was close to heart attack.
I am not worried about Gio, his time will come, and maybe he will be starter in next game!? Knezevic and Molinaro had good game shame about 2-3 mistakes they made, otherwise it would be really good for their morale.

well done to CR also.

I think Momo - Tiago was very solid and I would expect them both to start against Roma..Shame about Roma match, as they will have their best team, and on top of that they would be fully rested.

Anyway, 3 points are worth like gold in last match, and for Juve birthday we need just another 3...

Of course, here is Jpeg of the day, just like in last 2-3 games..
I'm glad to see you're happy with mediocrity....

with the way we're playing we may snatch 5th place....at least one imbecile I know will be satisfied

my game report will follow later, I'm off to a Sabres game

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I'm glad to see you're happy with mediocrity....

with the way we're playing we may snatch 5th place....at least one imbecile I know will be satisfied

my game report will follow later, I'm off to a Sabres game

But aren't you happy Vinman that you were wrong? I think you are, otherwise you are not Juve suporter.

Funny you should note that. Too bad you've been wrong for an entire year.

Sometimes I am wrong, but most of the times I am right. Most of all, I am optimist and happy Juve fan. Difference is that I can say sorry, but you never do.

bravo bravo

have fun vin

Who do you support? Juve or Vinman?

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
But aren't you happy Vinman that you were wrong? I think you are, otherwise you are not Juve suporter.

Sometimes I am wrong, but most of the times I am right. Most of all, I am optimist and happy Juve fan. Difference is that I can say sorry, but you never do.

Who do you support? Juve or Vinman?
really ??

I guess your love affair with RUINeri is justified as well ?

So I was wrong about a few predictions, big deal....you probably thought we'd be undefeated right now, with your hero leading us to a scudetto. You sir, are dead WRONG !!

We will struggle to get 5th, and if this board gets any smarts, your wet dream will be outta here by next summer....what will you do then, follow him and his coaching career to Cesena ??:oops:

You are not a Juve fan, but a RUINeri fan....look at your username, you must be A Chelski fan as well

Do us a favor and find yourself the Chelski forum over at xtratime

As far as the Bologna game goes, enough has already been said....we like to leave it late, when we should be finishing teams off

Neddy was the MOM, and Knezevic should be heading to Cesena, with RUINeri following close behind.....

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I expected to see report and maybe to read something new from you, but I can see you are more interested writing about Ranieri and arguing with me than anything else. It is always same story…(as J. Stulic would say).

Im regards to my predictions, I’m right and do you know why?
Because I don't want to give 6-7 match predictions in advance knowing that more than half of our team is missing, as I don't want to be pessimist, and to give negative vibe, even your predictions based on performance would not be far from it.

I don’t spread rumours around that there is mess in dressing room, and that players are very unhappy. For me was important, as Juve supporter, when I heard from Nedved, that everyone loves CR, as it gives me more hope an energy for future of our team.

And about prediction for scudetto, I said this year it will be much more difficult than last, I think I don't have to explain this, but obvious reasons would be money invested, more games to play, older players.

For you, blame must always goes to CR and management but never for players. Sometimes you should look outside of the box.
Do I have to tell again about me and my love affair with Lampard? I honestly believed that Frank will join us as I was Chelsea supporter, still I feel something for them ( I was also proud ticket season holder as I lived in Ldn. before) and I am not ashamed to say that and why should I?

Why don’t you do us a favour and you go to find new club, even I know that people with such a negative attitude are not needed here or anywhere else, so it would be hard for you.

There is maybe 100 regular members of this forum, and instead to try and to be positive and to enjoy, to give all we can for our team, you and few just like you, put all your negative energy against management, and towards some of us as well.

Fast fingers, hot headed, never gone too far.

Of course CR is not perfect, far from that, but don't fire someone, without even finding right replacement first.

I always said CR done well last year, but that this year would be, make it or brake it for him. For our crises I would not blame only him, but also our constant injuries, and bad pitch. However that doesn’t mean that I “love” CR more than I love Tiago, Molinaro or anywhere else @ Juve.

You are still young, and you can learn a lot from life….

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Ален;1788115 said:
Dude, he's almost 40.
You sound like a 75 yo with what you said :D
god beware if you have to be 75 yo to write like a sensible and educated person!

only because it is common here to read "RUINeri Clowns" does not mean that someone that is almost 40 does behave properly when he writes like a angry kid ("lampard loves ranieri").

there may be social classes where this kind of behaviour is common, which does not mean that this in any way the way you should communicate with others you don't know (just because they do not share your opinion)

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
I expected to see report and maybe to read something new from you, but I can see you are more interested writing about Ranieri and arguing with me than anything else. It is always same story…(as J. Stulic would say).

Im regards to my predictions, I’m right and do you know why?
Because I don't want to give 6-7 match predictions in advance knowing that more than half of our team is missing, as I don't want to be pessimist, and to give negative vibe, even your predictions based on performance would not be far from it.

I don’t spread rumours around that there is mess in dressing room, and that players are very unhappy. For me was important, as Juve supporter, when I heard from Nedved, that everyone loves CR, as it gives me more hope an energy for future of our team.

And about prediction for scudetto, I said this year it will be much more difficult than last, I think I don't have to explain this, but obvious reasons would be money invested, more games to play, older players.

For you, blame must always goes to CR and management but never for players. Sometimes you should look outside of the box.
Do I have to tell again about me and my love affair with Lampard? I honestly believed that Frank will join us as I was Chelsea supporter, still I feel something for them ( I was also proud ticket season holder as I lived in Ldn. before) and I am not ashamed to say that and why should I?

Why don’t you do us a favour and you go to find new club, even I know that people with such a negative attitude are not needed here or anywhere else, so it would be hard for you.

There is maybe 100 regular members of this forum, and instead to try and to be positive and to enjoy, to give all we can for our team, you and few just like you, put all your negative energy against management, and towards some of us as well.

Fast fingers, hot headed, never gone too far.

Of course CR is not perfect, far from that, but don't fire someone, without even finding right replacement first.

I always said CR done well last year, but that this year would be, make it or brake it for him. For our crises I would not blame only him, but also our constant injuries, and bad pitch. However that doesn’t mean that I “love” CR more than I love Tiago, Molinaro or anywhere else @ Juve.

You are still young, and you can learn a lot from life….
its pretty obvious that you dont read my posts thoroughly, because enough blame goes to the players who deserve it

you are a Chelski supporter, so YOU get the fuck out of here, you glory-hunting non Juve fan

its ONLY Juve for me, and most in here, so take your sorry ass over to the Chelski forums

Ален;1788115 said:
Dude, he's almost 40.
You sound like a 75 yo with what you said :D
I'm 37, dont make me older than I already am

god beware if you have to be 75 yo to write like a sensible and educated person!

only because it is common here to read "RUINeri Clowns" does not mean that someone that is almost 40 does behave properly when he writes like a angry kid ("lampard loves ranieri").

there may be social classes where this kind of behaviour is common, which does not mean that this in any way the way you should communicate with others you don't know (just because they do not share your opinion)
I cannot take the stupidest poster in this entire place seriously....

why havent you jumped off the bridge yet ??

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
man nothing makes everyone happy here :D , winning or losing its just the same. am against Ranieri as always but if keep on winning i really can't open my mouth anymore. so unless we start losing points i will keep my mouth shut and wont talk shit about Ranieri. obviously even the Ranieri supporters doesn't enjoy the performance at the moment but we are gettong the 3 pts and thats the most important thing IMO

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
its pretty obvious that you dont read my posts thoroughly, because enough blame goes to the players who deserve it

you are a Chelski supporter, so YOU get the fuck out of here, you glory-hunting non Juve fan

its ONLY Juve for me, and most in here, so take your sorry ass over to the Chelski forums

I'm 37, dont make me older than I already am

Sorry about it, I thought you were 18

vinman, buddy
dont waste your time arguing
some of the forum members arent even into football, they come from cricket or rugby background
Actually apart from football, i love Moto GP and F1.

man nothing makes everyone happy here :D , winning or losing its just the same. am against Ranieri as always but if keep on winning i really can't open my mouth anymore. so unless we start losing points i will keep my mouth shut and wont talk shit about Ranieri. obviously even the Ranieri supporters doesn't enjoy the performance at the moment but we are gettong the 3 pts and thats the most important thing IMO

:tup:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I cannot take the stupidest poster in this entire place seriously....

why havent you jumped off the bridge yet ??
because i still got more brain cells than you ever had (even it's obvious that the aging process of your brain must be a few steps ahead, so you're losing the ability to write like an adult)

i wonder what job you got (if any) ... must have to do with something where you only have to follow stupid commands, because your ability to think on your own seems to be pretty neglected.

but till you grow some brain you will company andy on my ignore list ...
you do not add anything positive to the board. if i want to have negative crap i listen to some esotherics guy who'll tell you that the next new year is our last and the world will end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)