[SERIE A] Bologna vs JUVENTUS (10/29/08) (2 Viewers)

Oct 3, 2004
It's such a shame Marco Di Vaio's career didn't peak like it should've both during and post Juventus.

Anyhow, this tie is unpredictable - with our struggle to score many goals up front, and cautious approach - I think we might come out of this with a draw.

May 22, 2007
A win is the most important thing, but playing good football comes a pretty close second. Attacking with flair, and starting Giovinco so he can get a chance to get into the flow of the game properly. Marchionni benched.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Manninger
Mellberg Legrottaglie Chiellini Molinaro
Camoranesi Sissoko Nedved Giovinco
Amauri Iaquinta

DP rested for the Roma game, he looked exhausted vs Torino. Also with the relatively offensive midfield, the many metres Iaquinta makes will help.

De Ceglie, Grygera and Salihamidzic all out of this game
In better news; Camo returns and Zanetti, Tiago and Zebina should be back soon.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    Manninger
    Amauri Iaquinta

DP rested for the Roma game, he looked exhausted vs Torino. Also with the relatively offensive midfield, the many metres Iaquinta makes will help.

Zanetti back???

Mar 30, 2006
    Manninger
    Amauri Iaquinta

i like the formation. I just wonder if Camo will be decent if given the start. Maybe Marco should start with Camo off the bench. I agree with Iaquinta starting the game over DP. Gio will provide the spark DP does and Iaquinta and Amauri work well together.

Apr 15, 2006
    OMG! seems like Mellberg may start as RB! :wallbang: God bless us!

like someone said before, we'd rather go with a 3-5-2!

Manninger
    Legrottaglie Chiellini Molinaro
    Marchionni Camoranesi Sissoko Nedved Giovinco
    Amauri Iaquinta

this would be a good formation, though our right flank might be quite vulnerable!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)