[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 Juventus [30th April, 2023 20:45 CEST] (5 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Considering the results thus far, a W would really give us an edge for 2nd. What a shitshow its going to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Will wear safety glasses to protect my eyes from jihadball
Those don't exist, not for this suicie bomber level of Jihadball.

Honestly, if securing a CL spot means Failegri staying, I'd rather we miss out and Failegri get the sack - gotta think long-term, and the longer this toxic outdated fossil stays, the more damage it shall cause. Top management also need to fuck off. I can't stress this enough - if the incompetents making the decisions remain, the decisions they continue to make will be detrimental to this club.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Would you rather greater damage LT then? I don't want Failegri to stay at all costs, and if securing a CL spot means he gets to terrorize fans with his brand of garbage football for the duration of his contract, I'm definitely not endorsing that. The team is clearly in need of a reboot and fresh ideas.

As for the Europa League, I couldn't give two turtle shits about it. If we win it, great. If we don't, I won't lose sleep over it. After all, we wouldn't have been demoted to this 2nd tier competition had it not been for a certain someone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)