[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 Juventus [30th April, 2023 20:45 CEST] (4 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Would you rather greater damage LT then? I don't want Failegri to stay at all costs, and if securing a CL spot means he gets to terrorize fans with his brand of garbage football for the duration of his contract, I'm definitely not endorsing that. The team is clearly in need of a reboot and fresh ideas.

As for the Europa League, I couldn't give two turtle shits about it. If we win it, great. If we don't, I won't lose sleep over it. After all, we wouldn't have been demoted to this 2nd tier competition had it not been for a certain someone.
What a cringe post. Tuz needs the dislike rating for this shit

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I want to ask: how did we not win this match?, but I'm happy we didn't lose.

The youngsters will cost us our place in CL :sad: Fagioli in particular with the goal he set for Sassuolo; his pussy defending against Napoli; his two open net misses tonight. Then Iling and Soule with those incredible misses.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Bizarre game. So many chances but so many abysmal performances and mistakes.

We are chasing a game and show absolutely no energy to speed things up or even take quick throws. Far too many players wanting the ball to sit perfectly before hitting a shot.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I want to ask: how did we not win this match?, but I'm happy we didn't lose.

The youngsters will cost us our place in CL :sad: Fagioli in particular with the goal he set for Sassuolo; his pussy defending against Napoli; his two open net misses tonight. Then Iling and Soule with those incredible misses.
Can't understand is it our youngsters only that have such poor techniques?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
How is it that all our youngsters except Illing are so slow?
Because they literally played in serie C until yesterday. If you think that serie A is slow, imagine serie C.
But them playing professional football in serie C instead for a primavera team, will do wonders for Juve, as the experts here keep reminding us.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
There’s no conviction in anything we do. Sloth dives half hearted with his bunny jump, Danilo wafts his leg half hearted to give a penalty.

The complaints are pointless hands in the air and half hearted. Fagioli shoots twice with no conviction and misses a sitter. Locatelli is too scared to shoot when he has a chance on the 6 yard box and plays a half hearted shit pass to no one. The pole shows no conviction on taking the penalty.
Dusan jogs around half assed when he ambles on. Soule and Iling waft at the ball on simple chances.

What a pathetic bunch of mental pussies we have accumulated here at Jj.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)