[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 Juventus [30th April, 2023 20:45 CEST] (4 Viewers)

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Many times I've seen people defending Allegri, saying that we get our chances and we just don't take them.
Leaving the missed penalty aside, I think it's pretty clear (and iirc it's even been confirmed once) that Allegri does not have attacking training, or at least so little it doesn't matter. So when our players get their chances in games they fumble it because they're not trained to bury them, especially midfield players who lack that natural instinct, and even more so young players that haven't had much training in different clubs.
The whole thing is a joke, honestly, since our defense is still soft and fragile as hell.

I don't care how or when, I just want us to be in the UCL group stage draw next year, and I (somehow!) have some hope it will happen.
Bonus points if we have a different coach by then.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri: “We played well today but this kind of match, you have to win it. Soulé wanted to break the net but that's not how we do it, you have to have to be cold blooded.You have to be mature in such situations."

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Allegri: “We played well today but this kind of match, you have to win it. Soulé wanted to break the net but that's not how we do it, you have to have to be cold blooded.You have to be mature in such situations."
Yes, you have to be mature and calm and collected. Why not have a little hop and skip before you shoot while you're at it!

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Perfect ending to that perfect April.
One game closer to the end!!! Can’t wait for May, where we will be eliminated by Sevilla and overtaken by the Milan trannies and Roma

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Right right. Should have been more mature like Milik.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Juventus players were furious at the break in protocol, as they did not know that the monitor was out of action from the start of the match.

I think this happened at least 10 times this season in serie A. The fuck is wrong with this league?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Calma. There's always the next game. We should surely be able to get the 3 points playing at home against Lecce right? :boh: :b81:

The goalposts shift after every game. By mid May, it'll be try to get back into the top 4 and overcome the first leg deficit in Spain.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Juventus players were furious at the break in protocol, as they did not know that the monitor was out of action from the start of the match.

I think this happened at least 10 times this season in serie A. The fuck is wrong with this league?
Serie A is a dumpster fire

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We have Lecce, Atalanta, Cremonese, Empoli, Milan and Udinese.

We should be able to get 9 points against Lecce and Cremonese at home and Udinese away on the last day of the season (as they probably won't have anything to play for).

Empoli away could be tricky, but we need the 3 points there. 12 points will be enough to secure 4th I believe.

Losing to both Atalanta and Milan is a distinct possibility, as Failegri's record against the big teams has been abysmal since his return. Atalanta away from home is always a difficult fixture and with a clueless coach and a dysfunctional and demotivated team, it's almost a guaranteed loss.

Watching this Juventus is so deflating and depressing. If the management really wish to disrespect this club's legacy and insult the fans, I don't know if I continue to subject myself to watching this brand of garbage at 2 am every weekend, and sometimes on weekdays. It's unjustifiable. I will seriously consider the propsect of not watching this pathetic iteration of a once proud club, until they get rid of everyone involved in this disaster.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
We have Lecce, Atalanta, Cremonese, Empoli, Milan and Udinese.

We should be able to get 9 points against Lecce and Cremonese at home and Udinese away on the last day of the season (as they probably won't have anything to play for).

Empoli away could be tricky, but we need the 3 points there. 12 points will be enough to secure 4th I believe.

Losing to both Atalanta and Milan is a distinct possibility, as Failegri's record against the big teams has been abysmal since his return. Atalanta away from home is always a difficult fixture and with a clueless coach and a dysfunctional and demotivated team, it's almost a guaranteed loss.

Watching this Juventus is so deflating and depressing. If the management really wish to disrespect this club's legacy and insult the fans, I don't know if I continue to subject myself to watching this brand of garbage at 2 am every weekend, and sometimes on weekdays. It's unjustifiable. I will seriously consider the propsect of not watching this pathetic iteration of a once proud club, until they get rid of everyone involved in this disaster.
3rd year in a row we are fighting for a champions league spot instead of a Scudetto :sigh: Watch the NBA playoffs, much more entertaining than Jj.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)