[Serie A] Bologna 1-1 Juventus [30th April, 2023 20:45 CEST] (8 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Juventus fans wishing we miss out on CL football and that we lose eventual EL final (usually 'fans' on twitter/Dybala fans/Ronaldo fans) is making me sick tbh...

Club > Everyone
I bet Ronaldo fans fucked off to the desert together with their idol a long time ago though.

Oct 23, 2011
Must win game - it would bring us +5 on Milan/Roma/Inter and +2 on Lazio. With all the European games coming up and the difficult schedules for those below us this should be a solid lead to protect until the end of the season.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Must win game - it would bring us +5 on Milan/Roma/Inter and +2 on Lazio. With all the European games coming up and the difficult schedules for those below us this should be a solid lead to protect until the end of the season.
Lets look how we play it. Allegri and the team must know how important it is

Oct 23, 2011
Lets look how we play it. Allegri and the team must know how important it is
Don’t get your hopes up for a spectacle or a team that leaves everything on the field. I think the team is physically and mentally broken (due to reasons on and off the pitch).

At this point I’m counting down to the end of the season, approaching it game by game and being happy with the 3 points however they come.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We come into this game with 1 win, 1 draw and 4 losses in the last 6 games. Bologna are the form team with 2 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss. They have scored 9 in that run compared to our 3. And we’re away…

Could be a pasting tonight!!

Strickland

May 17, 2019
They are 11 points from finishing in EL places and 17 points above relegation. If at seasons end we cant beat a highly inferior team that has absolutely nothing to play for, who the fuck can we beat? If this doesnt end well, I seriously doubt we'll make the top4.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Our social game is more nauseating that Failegri and his tactics, football, and formations combined

First, the Rossoblu happen to be one of the Old Lady’s favorite victims. Juventus are without a defeat against the Emilians in their last 21 meetings, registering 17 wins and four draws. This is the club’s longest undefeated streak against a current Serie A club. Moreover, the Bianconeri haven’t tasted defeat at the Renato Dall’Ara in their last 19 trips. Their last loss dates back to November 1998.

Failegri to break yet another record tonight? :boh: :numnum: :b81:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)