[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS [June 22nd, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #43
    During the Coppa Italia final I went back to working out of boredom
    lol I enjoyed more watching the fake stadium attendance things moving around. They had more purpose in their movements than our entire team.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    mds or danilo. i'd pick the latter. danilo played lb vs parma instead of sandy and it was one of his better matches.
    Oof. That's like choosing between the electric chair or a firing squad. In the end, you die anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah shit. Bologna are coached by Mihaljovic, another coach that knows how to motivate his players. If we enter the game in snooze mode, we're fucked.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    The chain smoker will be completely lost trying to fin excuses.He is not able to motivate the players.He is "good" only for finding a stupid excuses about the results.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
    Let's be positive here, we're still top of the table and the league is in our hands if we want it. We're solid defensively but attack is the problem.

I say we play a 4-3-1-2 with Ramsey or Bernard behind Dybala and Ronaldo. We're shit on the wings so let's become more narrow, Cuadrado and emergency LB will get enough possession to provide crosses.

Midfield of Bentancur, Pjanic and Matuidi with the 'playmaker' getting back to defend. Ramsey is good and the role would suit him as he has scoring ability. Bernard runs hard, as long as he doesn't have to do long range passes he can be useful.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Let's be positive here, we're still top of the table and the league is in our hands if we want it. We're solid defensively but attack is the problem.

I say we play a 4-3-1-2 with Ramsey or Bernard behind Dybala and Ronaldo. We're shit on the wings so let's become more narrow, Cuadrado and emergency LB will get enough possession to provide crosses.

Midfield of Bentancur, Pjanic and Matuidi with the 'playmaker' getting back to defend. Ramsey is good and the role would suit him as he has scoring ability. Bernard runs hard, as long as he doesn't have to do long range passes he can be useful.
    Attack is definitely the problem but its not really the attack but our non existing mid and stupid tactics that lead to an attack with no teeth..
    Yeah we are first with one point advantage but if you think it will last vs Lazio you are in delusions.. We might be able to get a second place as we have a big gap over Inter but Lazio will surely overtake us if things dont change..

Sarri can make the team look better though as with a faster gameplan it could easily change... (Last 10 minutes against Napoli were far better attacking wise since we sent the ball forward and fast to players who can also dribble (although nothing came out of it)..

P.S we still have to play Lazio in the league and unless something changes Lazio will get the win in Turin..

Jun 16, 2020

We played a lot of matches 4312, to narrow and Sarri doesn’t likes to use a lot of crosses. Mihajlovic is a smart guy and especially with 4312 we’re very predictable.

The Coppa final was not the right time for experiments, so I understand that Sarri didn’t tried it, but the next match we should try Pjanic as mezzala.

Just go ahead with CR7, Dybala and Costa. Behind them Matuidi, Bentancur and Pjanic.

It’s not only the formation, but the idea of how to play the game. We should not allow to build a wall together with Bologna around their penalty area. It’s our biggest threat. I don’t want to see Bonucci and De Ligt holding their line so high that they’re almost midfielders. In case we get in situations like that we usually have a lot of problems creating and scoring. It would be better to drop back a bit, allowing Bologna to press us and create some space. This has been our main problem the last 2 games. We should be way more effective in the first 5 to 10 seconds when we win the ball around the midfield line.

Oct 23, 2011
    If Higuain is fit the best formation for this squad (one that limits the number of midfielders we field) is IMO the 4231.

We could potentially have something like this:

Higuain
    Ronaldo - Dybala - Cuadrado/Costa
    Bentancur - Pjanic
    AS - MDL - Bonucci - Danilo/Cuadrado

This could very easily turn into a 433 defensively with Cuadrado slotting right back next to Pjanic.

EDIT: Forgot AS is injured. May have to shuffle around with MDS there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)