[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS (Dec. 6th 2013) (37 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Juve bus attacked by Bologna supporters.

They're quite a nasty bunch those fuckers. Remember when I attended Juve-Bologna in Serie-B, a Juventus supporter got stabbed outside the Stadio Olimpico. There was also an incident a year later when a Juve-supporter (a father attending a game with his kid) was beaten into a coma in an act of unprovoked violence.
Yes they are; - and their team can be a right dirty bunch too!

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
FFS they're supposedly playing a sort of 3-4-2-1 and we go with 3-5-2 :lol:

4-3-3 or something similar would have been ideal tonight imo.

I can see it now, 3v3 attack Vs defence when we give the ball away to one of their 7 defenders 20 yards from goal.

I see a nervy as fk game and in light of the Gala match coming up, i'd take a draw tbh

May 22, 2007
Juve bus attacked by Bologna supporters.

They're quite a nasty bunch those fuckers. Remember when I attended Juve-Bologna in Serie-B, a Juventus supporter got stabbed outside the Stadio Olimpico. There was also an incident a year later when a Juve-supporter (a father attending a game with his kid) was beaten into a coma in an act of unprovoked violence.
Were Juve fined for instigating this unprovoked violence?

May 22, 2007
Buffon
Barzagli-Ogbonna-Chiellini
Isla-Vidal-Pogba-Marchisio-Peluso
:chin:-Vucinic​

Juve are quite lucky to have Isla back, means both Padoin and Asamoah can slot in to let a central midfielder take a rest if the score is favourable.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Buffon Isla Peluso Ogbonna Chiellini Barzagli Vidal Marchisio Quagliarella Vucinic & Pogba

BT Sport 2

- - - Updated - - -

Players are warming up on the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)