[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS (Dec. 6th 2013) (4 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'm thrilled we grinded out the 3 points. I'll write up a quick summary of the players

Buffon: Done what he had to, solid game. At fault for nothing, didn't have to do too much to keep us in it.

Barzagli: Typical performance really, the man is class.

Ogbonna: Had a great game overall, was very confident coming out from the defence and his passing was solid enough. Made some nice tackles

Chiellini: Decent showing, passing was a little off but he killed the game off. Should never have been booked

Peluso: :lol: I like his hard-tackling style but ffs he's such a risk. 90 minutes = red card basically

Isla: Wasn't that bad, done an ok job. I don't like how timid he is going in for 50/50 balls at times. Meh. Not bad

Marchisio: Was decent enough, put in a good shift. I hope he's not injured because we'll need Asamoah in midfield (Which isn't bad in itsself) but Peluso playing 90 minutes in Turkey is a red card. No two ways about it.

Pogba: This role isn't suited to him, but he played well and kept the ball moving nicely enough

Vidal: What a man ffs :tuttosport: would definitely have his babies

Vucinic: Went off too early, it's a shame he's so injury prone because his football brain is excellent

Quagliarella: Nothing special, I do like how he actually shoots early unlike our other 400 strikers. But his decision making at times was bad.

Llorente: Too unselfish, bad finishing but his link-up play was nice. He needs to work on his finishing because he should have had 1 goal bare minimum, when he passed to Tevez instead of rounding the 'keeper I died a little bit inside. It's almost like he's trying to win everybody over. Or maybe he didn't trust himself to score.

Tevez: Nice workrate, lost the ball a few times. He seems to take the hardest options when dribbling. At one point he had acres of space to his left but chose to run at the Bologna CB. Why, I do not know.

Asamoah: Done well, definitely our best LWB. His little run towards the end of the game and ball to whoever (Vidal?) was nice. He'd be the real deal in midfield. Unfortunately whoever fills in for him at LWB is a pure liability.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Bologna: - a dirty scummy team! Diamanti should have been sent off in the first half for his filthy fouls - never mind the rest of the scumbags!

That ref booked FOUR Juve players and only one of theirs and Mantovani also should have went for an early bath! Mazzoleni should be compulsorily retired; - the biased moron!

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
That Perez fucker, i'd very much like to end his career with a tasty two footed tackle. If we're winning in the 85th minute next time we play them, send Motta on to finish him off for good.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'm satisfied. We looked very well without Pirlo. Shame we slowed our game down so much after scoring but we deserved to win it by at least 2 goals. Llorente should have scored at least one but other than shooting he was good.

Peluso > DC and Isla > Padoin for me. Vucinic and Quag were good but our starting duo is a lot better.

Oh and fuck Diamanti. That little diver.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Bologna: - a dirty scummy team! Diamanti should have been sent off in the first half for his filthy fouls - never mind the rest of the scumbags!

That ref booked FOUR Juve players and only one of theirs and Mantovani also should have went for an early bath! Mazzoleni should be compulsorily retired; - the biased moron!
Angela :heart:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good win but we should have been out of sight a lot early.

Ogbonna was superb.

I don't think there are many players that I dislike more than Diamanti. The way he carries himself is incredibly annoying and he is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
This game could have easily ended with a humiliating score line in our favor even though Bologna put up a good fight.

Now to enjoy the weekend and watch the others play catch up.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Nice win ,it is all that counts at the end of the day.They played badly so we should put some more goals especially LLorente.Without Asamoah our left side sucks.DC is not a Juve material and Peluso is a red card prone so he is not reliable.I do really like very much how Ogbonna played.Very confident and not a single mistake.
I am a little dissapointed from Pogba.Not because he played bad but he was mediocre today.Maybe he was put to play out of his position but the last two matches he was nowhere to his standard form.
LLorente should score at least in one of these two occasions .I feel sorry for Mirko.I hope his injuru is not that bad.
Good game and win guys.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Without Asamoah our left side sucks.DC is not a Juve material and Peluso is a red card prone so he is not reliable.
i think peluso did very well apart from his over-aggressiveness. assisted the first goal and had some very nice runs while being solid defensively. he really should calm down when already booked, though.

I do really like very much how Ogbonna played.Very confident and not a single mistake.
he was excellent :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)