[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS (Dec. 6th 2013) (6 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Decent performance from Juve.

Started out really well with excellent movement and sharp passing. Was almost a surprise that it took so long for them to get the first goal. When Juve play with that speed, intensity and variety, there aren't many teams who can cope.

Bologna were sort of caught doing nothing, though. They weren't stepping up and pressing, they weren't dropping deep enough to deny space in behind and their midfielders couldn't seem to decide whether they were to track midfield runners or if they should hold shape.

After that, as Juve often do when they have a big game coming up, they dropped deep, didn't really press and generally looked to play more on the break than they normally do.

Second half was all perfectly fine other than Juve missing a bunch of chances to make it 2-0 and finish the game before they did.

Only defensive issue was some iffy defending of crosses. Most of it wasn't really dangerous, but Juve's marking will need to be better than that when playing Drogba next week.

- - - Updated - - -

I do really like very much how Ogbonna played.Very confident and not a single mistake.
Was one cross that he misjudged the flight of (think it was shortly before Juve scored the second goal), but that Bologna player (Lacks salt?) also midjudged it, though it was a pretty decent chance he had after Ogbonna missed it.

Omg i can't belive this,they are retarted :sergio:

H9lpAMo.png

AAxSM4b.png
I think you can legitimately argue Peluso should have been sent off.

Rick O'Shea?

999470_10202778901742067_1637012617_n.jpg

Bologna ultras banner "For a warm christmas, burn a gobbo(juve fan)"
:lol2:

Wow. Did we really score from a NOT short corner?

@Red

:shocked:
Astonishing.

I'd be interested to know if that was a planned corner move or if it was actually a pretty poor corner from Tevez and just a really good run from Chiellini.

Was a great header either way.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
:sergio:
@Ragazza How do you stand these people?
As an Inter fan I can only assume Ragazza's views on footballing matters and footballing forums alike, are that if you can't beat em, join em. Which explains why she's hear, that and everyone on the Forza Inter forums has an IQ of minus 35.
I don't post much on there anymore, most of my favorite users from when I first joined are no longer around, or I have them on Facebook or something anyway. Met one of my best friends on there though.

And I actually like that poster, but I watched the game & didn't see much worth complaining about. I think Peluso could have been sent off, but it's not hugely surprising that he wasn't (could see some refs give it, and some not). And that "handball" is nothing really, I don't know how that photo is supposed to be incriminating when it clearly shows that both players touched it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It pleases me that we are finishing off these minnows easier this year.

Pleases me to no end that we scored a normal corner.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It pleases me that we are finishing off these minnows easier this year.
I think the quality of the bottom half of Serie A has dropped this season.

In the last couple of years there have been teams down there - including Bologna - who would test the top sides pretty severely.

There are a whole lot more relatively easy points out there this season for the top sides, so long as they maintain their concentration.

Pleases me to no end that we scored a normal corner.
Goals from set-pieces are great.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
It has dropped a bit, that's true. Which makes it even funnier that Milan find themselves down there.
Yeah, though I really hope their result against Catania isn't the beginning of a turnaround for them. I hope for a nice birthday gift from Livorno tomorrow. :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
so I was at this b-day party last night which took place in a sort of a lounge room, it had TV, obviously no one was interested in watching the game, so I says "if Juve win, one more Jack Daniels bottle on me".
After that, everyone starts watching and cheering for Juve :D was fun as hell... best 50 Euros I spent lately

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I feel like Pogba took it pretty easy. He should be fine. Vidal has 3 lungs so, not worried.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)