[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS (Dec. 6th 2013) (11 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I am not joking.I knew that we can not have the whole squad .Pirlo damaged ligaments of his right knee.At least 1 up to two months we will be without Mozart.Fuck,fuck,fuck,whoever whatever says this is a big blow for us.Not just Gala game but also and maybe more for Serie A.Someone will says ,okay it is not a big problem ,we have Pogba.No way,Pogba is awesome but not near to Mozart .Just see how Tevez shot the free kick compared to Pirlo.And his presence is even more important for the team.Fuck,fuck,fuck,I knew that we can not have such luck to have whole team .Think what you want but this Juve is dramatically weaker without him as all can see in yesterday game.One-two months and then getting into shape .Bad,bad,bad ,ugly till zero.

Jul 20, 2012
I am not joking.I knew that we can not have the whole squad .Pirlo damaged ligaments of his right knee.At least 1 up to two months we will be without Mozart.$#@!,$#@!,$#@!,whoever whatever says this is a big blow for us.Not just Gala game but also and maybe more for Serie A.Someone will says ,okay it is not a big problem ,we have Pogba.No way,Pogba is awesome but not near to Mozart .Just see how Tevez shot the free kick compared to Pirlo.And his presence is even more important for the team.$#@!,$#@!,$#@!,I knew that we can not have such luck to have whole team .Think what you want but this Juve is dramatically weaker without him as all can see in yesterday game.One-two months and then getting into shape .Bad,bad,bad ,ugly till zero.
You have to calm down. Conte will fix everything. We will do fine without him. Now relax. Take alot of advil.Now go to sleep.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Wow we have here not fans but experienced shrinks."Conte will fix everything" like "In god we trust" or "God will help us" .This is so stupid that do not deserve comments.Conte is a god and he will fix everything.Bravo for you.What was the last game when you watched Juve?Never?Or you just post things for counting that you post something.I know that this is not the end of the world but stop with that moron and idiotic way of thinking that Conte will fix everything.Pirlo is essential for this team.Watch some Juve games for a change instead of writing nonsense .And thanks for the advice.I have advice for you too.Go and watch horse racing it will help you maybe after that races you will know more about football .

Jul 20, 2012
Wow we have here not fans but experienced shrinks."Conte will fix everything" like "In god we trust" or "God will help us" .This is so stupid that do not deserve comments.Conte is a god and he will fix everything.Bravo for you.What was the last game when you watched Juve?Never?Or you just post things for counting that you post something.I know that this is not the end of the world but stop with that moron and idiotic way of thinking that Conte will fix everything.Pirlo is essential for this team.Watch some Juve games for a change instead of writing nonsense .And thanks for the advice.I have advice for you too.Go and watch horse racing it will help you maybe after that races you will know more about football .
You mad bro? Pirlo isnt the team. If you think Pirlo is theonly reason we win then you obviously dont watch juve

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I am not joking.I knew that we can not have the whole squad .Pirlo damaged ligaments of his right knee.At least 1 up to two months we will be without Mozart.Fuck,fuck,fuck,whoever whatever says this is a big blow for us.Not just Gala game but also and maybe more for Serie A.Someone will says ,okay it is not a big problem ,we have Pogba.No way,Pogba is awesome but not near to Mozart .Just see how Tevez shot the free kick compared to Pirlo.And his presence is even more important for the team.Fuck,fuck,fuck,I knew that we can not have such luck to have whole team .Think what you want but this Juve is dramatically weaker without him as all can see in yesterday game.One-two months and then getting into shape .Bad,bad,bad ,ugly till zero.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You mad bro? Pirlo isnt the team. If you think Pirlo is theonly reason we win then you obviously dont watch juve
I never said that Pirlo is the team.Do not mix the pots.I react on your comment "Conte will fix everything",and also to your "medical" advice to take something and to go to sleep. We are strong as a team but presence of Pirlo on the field (not to mention his skills which are of highest rate and he is essential to this team ) .If you can not notice that I cant help you .I am not mad but you are so stupid that cant be healed out with this way of thinking.Just watch yesterdays game without Pirlo and you will find out what I am speaking about.And watch Juve games once for a while.That will help you to understand this beautiful game believe me.

Jul 20, 2012
I never said that Pirlo is the team.Do not mix the pots.I react on your comment "Conte will fix everything",and also to your "medical" advice to take something and to go to sleep. We are strong as a team but presence of Pirlo on the field (not to mention his skills which are of highest rate and he is essential to this team ) .If you can not notice that I cant help you .I am not mad but you are so stupid that cant be healed out with this way of thinking.Just watch yesterdays game without Pirlo and you will find out what I am speaking about.And watch Juve games once for a while.That will help you to understand this beautiful game believe me.
Youre a retard.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
When you cant say anything you insult.What can I say about this,that you are double retarded ???, Idiot ,I have advice for you.First watch Serie C or adequate football competition where you live and after 15 years you can comment real football games.Or better watch some other sports first you will learn what the sport is all about ,then maybe after ages you will learn about football and never about Juve.Idiot.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Now that Pirlo is injured Conte has a few days to think it through and prepare the tactics properly. When Pirlo is not there we need the cretivity to come from other players. Tevez alone won't do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)