[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS (Dec. 6th 2013) (7 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Not sure what other stuff you're speaking of? One thing I will say is that you need to have thick skin round here and not be afraid to throw an insult back too :tup:

Back on topic, why is this game on a Friday? Also can someone confirm the game time?

Jul 20, 2012
Not sure what other stuff you're speaking of? One thing I will say is that you need to have thick skin round here and not be afraid to throw an insult back too :tup:

Back on topic, why is this game on a Friday? Also can someone confirm the game time?
Exactly anything bothers me. Also yea the game is on friday idk why

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
lol that doesnt offend me but I dont see how a disability is funny
It's Nzoric, arguably the lowest life form on this forum :p

- - - Updated - - -

Besides being weird, Danes are also fucked up.
Not true. Most Danes I've met have been intelligent, articulate, and opinionated without being fucked up. It must be the Balkan in him :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
guys how do I do my hair I just dont no what to do lik just somoene help me shoudl i get like a boal cut or wat Lol

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Fint Game time confirmed. 8.45 pm CET. The game is being played on Friday to give us extra time to prepare for our CL encounter against Gala.

- - - Updated - - -

guys how do I do my hair I just dont no what to do lik just somoene help me shoudl i get like a boal cut or wat
Korean boy band style. Don't forget the makeup :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)