[Serie A] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS (Dec. 6th 2013) (5 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Rotation time before Gala match.

------------------- Buffon --------------------

-------- Barzagli - Ogbonna - Chiellini ----------

Caceres - Padoin - Pogba - Marchisio - Asamoah

----------------Vucinic - Quag ----------------

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Licht and Asamoah on the flanks :tuttosport:

Licht looked really good yesterday, and I'm expecting a great performance from Asamoah now that he's been rested.

Say what you want about Asa, but he's much better as LWB than PDC / Peluso.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I must have been watching a different gamr yesterday, because lichtsteiner looked terrible to me. Not that im complaining as he'd been out for ten games previous of course.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Whaaa...

I thought he offered alot after he came on. Much grinta, very assist.
He was just a bit too overzealous in some of his tackles, passing was slightly off and there were a few other miatakes here and there. As I said that was to be expected given his time out.

Still, great assist and delighted he's finally back being the awesome c*nt that he is :D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Does anybody knows what is the situation with Pirlo injury ,I dont want to hear bad news now when we are full.

Jul 20, 2012
I'd assume that he will be bruised but the thing is his cleats were stuck in the ground also when he was challenged so he possibly could have something worse but lets hope for the best

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'd assume that he will be bruised but the thing is his cleats were stuck in the ground also when he was challenged so he possibly could have something worse but lets hope for the best
Can you make your hairstyle like Pirlo's to bring us luck and get him back for the Galata game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)