[Serie A] Benevento 1-1 Juventus [November 28th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
So many excuses, after all with all of our players available win is a must against a side like Crotone, Benevento
Even Sarri will win it against these 2 teams and probably loses against Lazio (+4 points (Crotone benevento) , -1 point (Lazio)) and end up 3 points more our current total points
Your logic would work if we are living in Football Manager game.

Benevento has almost the same starting eleven compared to last year. That means they have a better team work vs us.

Normally it wouldn’t be a problem, as long as we have Pre-season to focus on playing together and staying fit. But that isn’t the case this season anymore.

Anyway, since you are living in Football Manager 2020, could you go over to Football Manager 1993 and say hi to Pavelnel for me?

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Benevento looked like...a team that just got promoted from Serial B. They weren't good at all. Result down to just us.

- - - Updated - - -

Benevento looked like...a team that just got promoted from Serial B. They weren't good at all. Result down to just us.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Juve without cr7 is like car without Fuel
It’s Ronalventus fc because he is the one carrying us when he is playing

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
one thing i am sick of is these small teams playing their hearts out. time wasting, falling to ground when it comes to juve.

beenvento had to sub off two first team players in this game to injury and no effect in their level of performance.

every season for past 4 seaons smaller teams we play against as if it's a CL final. full of nervous moments
It's been in that way since last season IMO because A) everyone hates juventus (rivals, ref, lega) and B) we allow them to do it... our players need to impose their level in every way, when a bad player just want to give you a hard time, you have to destroy them in the field, troll them, humilliated if you have to

Nazio was the first team to play like that way against us and they showed to the rest that we don't know how to handle that

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Goal was geat but his empty net miss was less..
Bro, the player in front of him ducks and he is surprised that the ball even reaches him. He doesn't have any time to react, let alone aim for the net.
Also I belive it would have been a foul because as I remember I think that morata pushed the benevento defender.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I wonder how much of a factor fitness plays in a performance like this. As we can see, bigger teams are dropping points to smaller teams a lot more this season. The fixture list and traveling must be hell for the players

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Bro, the player in front of him ducks and he is surprised that the ball even reaches him. He doesn't have any time to react, let alone aim for the net.
Also I belive it would have been a foul because as I remember I think that morata pushed the benevento defender.
Come on you are making excuses for him.
Morata came here and is doing very well both on movement and is surprising with his finishing but this particular incident was an empty net miss - It was an embarrassing miss.
It doesnt take anything for him but put it in more perspective.
I still think he was a great signing but I cant say his last game was perfect as it wasnt.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Come on you are making excuses for him.
Morata came here and is doing very well both on movement and is surprising with his finishing but this particular incident was an empty net miss - It was an embarrassing miss.
It doesnt take anything for him but put it in more perspective.
I still think he was a great signing but I cant say his last game was perfect as it wasnt.
Watch it closely at 2:52. He pushes the defender who failed to hit the ball.

It would have been var-ed anyway
And I'm not defending him but he was obvious expecting the defender to get the ball, even after he pushed him of trajectory.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
I’ve been to busy last days to follow everything.

Was it that bad? Did we control the match and missed big chances, or has Inzaghi outsmarted Pirlo? Does anyone have a full match link?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)